Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have 1250 points therefore am unable to apply until tomorrow. Any idea how many others fit into the 1150 to 1260 points category? Just wondering what my chances are of getting a ticket.

Anyone who's quick (and also persistent with what will be a failing website) will get a ticket in the second phase.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
A gas bill will be enough, shirley?

funny-captions-18.jpeg

:lolol:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm on 1139, hoping like you it drops down again but v unlikely I'd of thought.

How did you end up on that? Where has the 9 come from if awarded 10 or 20 points spending on the game? Even when they halved at the start of the season it should have been a 5 or 0?

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
1255...... Would'nt take my son up there anyway as he is disabled and the bad feeling gets to him abit, but all the same 1255 really........ 5 away may have tipped me over the edge if i wanted to take him

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
How did you end up on that? Where has the 9 come from if awarded 10 or 20 points spending on the game? Even when they halved at the start of the season it should have been a 5 or 0?

No idea, season ticket this year with cup games and half a dozen away games. Not sure how I got the odd nine, could do with 11 more.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury

New season ticket holders only got 1/10 of last season's points carried over - hence I have 1144, 6 points short of the 2nd phase.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I had 1250 but realised this morning that they have since added 20 points for my playoff home ticket purchase, which took me over the finishing line.

Selhurst ticket BOUGHT.

Does anyone know how many are in the +1150 category? This will of course include all 1901ers (isd this 2200?) and any season tickets holders that have either bought an additional 15 games or carried over a load from last year.

Is there any chance they won't sell out to the 1150 group ) seeing as 1901's don't travel as much as the rest of us, it's on TV and might be too much hassle for some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here