Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14 years, Gillingham & Withdean, Countless Marches, Letters written...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
... Postcards to JP, Petitions Signed, heartache & joy, NIMBYS & Crooks, Knight/Perry and now Bloom THANK YOU......TODAY WE GET *OUR* STADIUM......REJOICE!

:amex: :amex: :amex: :amex:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Finally, after all that, we have reached the promised land.

Still have to pinch myself, though, every time we drive we drive past.
But once my bum is on my seat for that first game, it will finally sink in.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
0,,10433~9648330,00.gif
:amex:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm going up there this afternoon for a wander aorund the outside, taking my Grandma too as she's not properly seen it yet!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess he wanted a stadium too:-

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
A massive thank you to all who campaigned, to everyone who would not give up hope, to those who sadly will never see the outcome of the struggle and passed away over the many years since the Goldstone and to Tony Bloom who put the icing on the cake. Football is a team game and the fans are a team in their own right and Brighton fans are very special indeed.

Attachments

• bha.bmp
    54.2 KB · Views: 631
  • bhav.bmp
    147.8 KB · Views: 621
  • falmer.jpg
    falmer.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 636

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
A new home, a new challange and the sun is shining in more ways than one. This is a momentous day in Albion's history. To all who made it possible, each one as importent as the other, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Because on that final day of the Goldstone a piece of our heart died. But today that has been mended tenfold. Now bloody roll on the 6th or 7th June, I can't wait.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I understand that the club are moving from the north point offices to the stadium within the next couple of weeks, exciting!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tears in my eyes... just wanted to repeat the massive thank you to all that made it happen...

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
after all that we have been through we are finally home we fought and we never gave up and WE WON .
brighton and hove albion football club is one of a kind

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
popped up and had a quick look around, lots of builders still on site, saw the grass through the west stand (looked awesome). Looks very grey and bland around the south stand though....needs colouring up IMO.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I think everyone from directors to the fans should all give themselves a pat on the back. For teams like Plymouth etc, this proves it can be done but we as fans have to "make it happen". To me, today feels better than going to the FA Cup final !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here