Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12th Man

Mar 9, 2008
I thought there was a fantastic atmosphere today from the crowd, and I really think that it made the difference between 1 and 3 points.

Well done to everyone who made the effort, and in particular Dave the Gaffer, whose enthusiasm and leadership was, as always, spot on. :bigwave:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You may love Dave the Gaffer, but I can beat him HANDS DOWN at Guitar Hero.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I thought there was a fantastic atmosphere today from the crowd, and I really think that it made the difference between 1 and 3 points.

Well done to everyone who made the effort, and in particular Dave the Gaffer, whose enthusiasm and leadership was, as always, spot on. :bigwave:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Talking of the crowd does anyone know what the attendance was!

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Don't mean to be negative but I thought it was a poor atmosphere up until about 60 minutes to be honest. I said to my Grandpa, 'Its Dead'.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
You may love Dave the Gaffer, but I can beat him HANDS DOWN at Guitar Hero.

well how do you play the guitar then? :p

(don't think i'm upto your guys level yet but i'm an up and coming on such now working my way through the ranks from the bottom on all four games ) :afro:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

really? looked more empty in places that were supposed "sell outs" it has to be said , even with the east stand full(ish)!

i swear they just grab a random number out the air and run with it , i honestly do..

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Makes a difference when there is something to play for. The increased support has been noticeable for the last few games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here