Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12th Man Today

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I'm WSU, always amongst the last to leave the stand and always walk through the seats to leave at last exit above the North Stand. The noise of the full time party emitting up to WSU was tremendous, if my knees didn't knock so much I would have ran down the stairs to join in. Have fun Nort Stand......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One of those “Jump Around if ….” chants, I glanced up at WSU and folk were en masse.

Lovely sight.

A day that will never be forgotten :ascarf:
Give it large and dont care about life

Huuuuge

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Only disappointment was how long it took to give the Solly March song an airing, had hoped it'd be first out of the traps after last Sunday.
It was planned to coincide with his shirt number; that’s why it was sung in the 7th minute from what I read online

I did enjoy most of the north singing “Solly March” when Gross scored his first (with his left foot and wearing the same boots as Solly!)

• Haha
Reactions: A1X

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Only disappointment was how long it took to give the Solly March song an airing, had hoped it'd be first out of the traps after last Sunday.
Wasn’t it planned to do it in the 7th min but ruined by the VAR check so it was done as soon as the game kicked off again.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
We can if we really want to...

"Well I’ve never experienced anything, in the many years I’ve been a Sheffield Wednesday supporter, like the first quarter of that game last night.​
It was a forcefield. It was a forcefield on the pitch and off it. The sound was unbelievable, the emotion was so high that we were all holding our heads in our hands and literally shaking."​
Remember that game and atmosphere so well.

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
I thought it was great from East stand near the north. Really great to hear so many in the East giving it some Welly for a change. Did the sound carry down to the away end? What were the wolves fans like early on before being destroyed?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I thought it was great from East stand near the north. Really great to hear so many in the East giving it some Welly for a change. Did the sound carry down to the away end? What were the wolves fans like early on before being destroyed?
They weren't great from the off. Decent numbers but no sound and I don't really blame them. Apprehensive and nervous. When you concede so early, repeatedly what are you supposed to do?

I usually love sending off the away fans, but that was so resounding, that in the middle of a cost of living living crisis I genuinely felt bad for them. Long way to go to be 4-0 down at half time with a totally spineless team.

Couldn't name any of them, they were useless and their body language was disgraceful.

Only one I thought was alright was their left winger (in the first half) he looked rapid.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It was the loudest I’ve heard the East for a very long time.
We’re south end and the noise was definitely carrying all the way to the Wolves fans.

I thought the Wolves fans (that were left) started the second half well, but soon tailed off.
Considering how poor their team was, they did well.

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
There was an odd fan of ours. Big bloke with a beard on the walk out going past the north to the station singing "6 0 and we still don't sing" (or something to that effect) over and over again . I didn't get it in one of our better days WTF?!?!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here