Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12th Man Today

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No not the VAR or other officials to cheat this time…

But US.

Our leader has called on us to get behind the team and be the 12th man. Sing your hearts out and support the team - they’ll need us today - a big push coming up.

Do your part!

I love this club. Let’s do this.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
some of us try from WSU but there are a lot that just sit there and do nothing. We need get behind the team like the Forest fans did.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Deffo I can't wait to boooooo these has-beens then leave early.

The good old days are back again.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Good luck with that Sheebo. I agree with you, but our fans are wet lettuces when it comes to making noise.

Note to North Stand. Direct the crowd. Encourage it. Just sing the songs everyone knows. Don’t be a clique.
I’ve just penned a witty ditty for Buonanotte to the tune of an obscure 2007 Europop song!

I will be singing it regardless.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We can if we really want to...

"Well I’ve never experienced anything, in the many years I’ve been a Sheffield Wednesday supporter, like the first quarter of that game last night.​
It was a forcefield. It was a forcefield on the pitch and off it. The sound was unbelievable, the emotion was so high that we were all holding our heads in our hands and literally shaking."​

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1682759362738.gif

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The North Stand has just 2 jobs. Moan about having seats instead of standing rails and sing some songs - and I don't mean Stand Up if you hate Palace. I mean real support for the team from the get go.
The rest of us have comfy seats from choice, but give us a singing lead and we'll follow it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The North Stand has just 2 jobs. Moan about having seats instead of standing rails and sing some songs - and I don't mean Stand Up if you hate Palace. I mean real support for the team from the get go.
The rest of us have comfy seats from choice, but give us a singing lead and we'll follow it.
….unless it’s too fast, which it will be.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’ve just penned a witty ditty for Buonanotte to the tune of an obscure 2007 Europop song!

I will be singing it regardless.
I'm coming up with a full length Bohemian Rhapsody number containing the names of all the current team and referencing several great heroes of yesteryear, while also explaining Bill Archer's purchase of the club, the final day escape at Hereford and subsequent rise through the divisions. I'm sure it'll catch on. Should be ready in June.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
So can we get the obligatory handwringing out of the way?

Though it was a really good atmosphere today. Not perfect and could be better but really good.

Lots of noise in the WSU and a little bit of that rolling noise you get when everyone's at it.

But for the love of God can EVERYONE learn a 4:4 beat. Slow the f*** down.

GOSBTS is such a great song. Murdered by the chipmunkery.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can we also have a song for our amazing manager that actually scans, rather than most people calling him Robert De Zerbi…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Only disappointment was how long it took to give the Solly March song an airing, had hoped it'd be first out of the traps after last Sunday.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Amex will be rocking on Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here