Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12 month payments

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Hi guys,

I have just received my Visa to move down to the south coast from the North (I am a Sunderland fan and used to be season ticket holder) I love my football and other than Sunderland Brighton are my team (always had a soft spot) I am going to see the new ground on Monday with a view to buying a season ticket.
What I need to know is, is the 12 monthly payment option still available, or as I am late in the day do I need to pay a bigger deposit?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Get in quick mate , the season tickets are selling like hot cakes. The 12 monthly payments by direct debit are a plus point in buying a season ticket , I would say you might have to initially pay out a larger payment to begin with so you're in line with the rest of the fans paying by direct debit but the sales staff will put you right about that. Do you have a 12 months work visa or are you emigrating to the beautiful south ?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
It's a rolling contract so I don't think it makes any difference. Welcome to the sunny south.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Another JCL :facepalm:

Whats a JCL?

I went to the game on Saturday but had to go in the Wednesday end as I couldnt get a ticket!

I have emigrated down here, used to go to school in Battle as a boy!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Welcome aboard glory hunter.

JCL = Jonny come lately

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Ah right fair enough.

Season ticket holder at Sunderland, was there the season we went down on 19 points, darkest season ever and still renewed my ticket. Love my football and want to watch football every week, as I said went to the game against Wednesday and had to sit in the away end so I could watch the game. Cant really call me a glory hunter, as I can get a decent priced ticket to watch a decent level of football and watch a local team, which I have chosen to do.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Only joking Tom. You will need to pay 1 months deposit. West stand serves beer but north stand will be the noisy end.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Ah right fair enough.

Season ticket holder at Sunderland, was there the season we went down on 19 points, darkest season ever and still renewed my ticket. Love my football and want to watch football every week, as I said went to the game against Wednesday and had to sit in the away end so I could watch the game. Cant really call me a glory hunter, as I can get a decent priced ticket to watch a decent level of football and watch a local team, which I have chosen to do.

Don't take it too seriously mate. People on this site just like to take the piss. Hence the 'jester' emoticon posted by 8ace.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Sorry lads I bit a bit quick there! I did a bit of research and love a few beers and a shout at a game, as such I think the North stand sounds best suited to me. Will the north stand have a bar?

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
i was told the supporters bar was in the north stand, not sure if true or not but isn`t beer available in every stand concourse?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sorry lads I bit a bit quick there! I did a bit of research and love a few beers and a shout at a game, as such I think the North stand sounds best suited to me. Will the north stand have a bar?
No mate which is bollox. I would still opted for the north though.Just arrive late.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Ignore the naysayers, without what they call "JCL"s (please use smilies if only joking etc.), the support will be ever dwindling and we'll end up with crap attendances all the time.

The club is on the up and with that we have new fans, returning fans, kids who would have supported bigger teams. There may be some glory hunters but so what, the more the merrier I say.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
No mate which is bollox. I would still opted for the north though.Just arrive late.

The supporters bar will be in the North Stand, although it is limited to 250 first-come first-served.

That whole thing about there being no bar in the North Stand was just a wind-up.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Following on from my above post, even if you can't get into the supporters bar you can go to another bar in another part of the stadium because it is designed as such to allow free movement through the concourses.

Highamgull

Feb 26, 2009
Another JCL :facepalm:

Whats a JCL?

I went to the game on Saturday but had to go in the Wednesday end as I couldnt get a ticket!

I have emigrated down here, used to go to school in Battle as a boy!

Don't rise to the bait!! A few piss takers on here.

In answer to your question, I was at the ground last week getting another season ticket and had to pay one months deposit and ten monthly payments of a slightly increased figure (£5 or so a month more). This was because the direct debits were all geared to start in April and mine would not start until May. So, it is now a deposit plus ten monthly payments.

Also, when were you at school in Battle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here