Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

119th minute of the playoff final at Wembley, scores tied...and we're through on goal...

BHA through on goal in the 119th minute of the final, which player do you trust?

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
head has said Spanish Dave
heart says it would be Barnsie

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Trust to do what???...Mess it up,,,that's easy Barnes.....Stick it in the onion bag and rip his shirt off in the Bank Holiday Sunshine....Dave....

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Great question and the answer should be Vicente - but I went Spanish Dave. He has had some great finishes this season ans is SO consistent when he gets a chance. Buckley was an incredible finisher last year but niggles seem to have knocked him off his stride this year. Orlandi is a strong finisher too - but is fallible. Ulloa should be high up the list too - and he is a good finisher, but Spanish Dave for me.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'd love to see Vicente do it just for the shoulder shrug after he rolls it into the corner and the look of "yeah, and what?".

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Dave - never looks flustered and is a proven finisher.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Gordon Smith. He's already scored once at Wembley and wont miss on this occasion. But 30 years on he would still be the halfway line.
El Daveeed in that case.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Spanish Dave, best finisher at the club imo. To expand upon [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]'s addition - if I had to choose somebody to definitely score it would be Barnes :thumbsup:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Fate, it would be Barnes, who would score, followed by shouts of "you f**king idiot Barnes, season tickets are going up now"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone not voting for SD, wants penalties.

and is mentals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here