[Albion] £115m

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I shall bounce this when Mo Dahoud powers through him and scores to seal the win in Dublin at the end of this season.
Not sure I'd want that. Maybe in the Semis, would rather play against a non-English club in the final, to really get that European competition feeling.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed. Chelsea deserve it but Liverpool have just got on with the deal whilst showing maximum respect to our club.

A quote from that;

‘While all the noise was around Chelsea's efforts to sign Caicedo, it is understood Reds chief executive Billy Hogan worked quietly behind the scenes to get this deal in place.

Brighton had a figure they wanted for Caicedo - someone they believe could go on to become one of the world's best - and Hogan's approach allowed Liverpool to get there.

It left Chelsea out-negotiated and out-manoeuvred and may deliver to Klopp one of the most exciting talents in the Premier League - albeit at a fee that reflects that.’
It was known on Wednesday another club was involved, but Chelsea plastics were accusing Bloom of lying to get the price up. Some were vicious and nasty.
I see one or two bookmarked tweets being bounced this morning. Their arrogance is coming back to bite them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The temptation not to watch that match and support the reds might be too much for me. Hope they absolutely smash Chelsea and our two ex’s score.

Adams vs Caicedo is an absolute joke - he’ll destroy him.
I'll be off to see Bob the (retired) social worker this evening for the season opener on telly. Lifelong red. Should be fun :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
quite nicely put though, not your normal rant about hostage taking, and how dare that small club defy us and not sell. I think he missed one big point though- Liverpool already have Ali Mac- Caceido doesn't need to settle into a new partnership-that midfield is ready to go on Sunday
It’s ideal for Moises as he has a ready made interpreter whilst he continues learning English.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
So everyone’s favourite “model”, Astrid Wett (real name Samantha Wilmot) is now suggesting they laugh at LFC. And this despite the rather ironic juxtapositioning of these two tweets.

For me, she typifies the rancid, moronic idiocy of so many of their fans.

Attachments

• IMG_1025.png
    IMG_1025.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 94

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Is there to be a twist to this tale? Apparently Chelsea could be coming back in with a bid, which would have to match Liverpools.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Imagine the best version of Caicedo that could ever be. Experienced, injury-free, every bit of talent potential fulfilled.
That‘s what they‘re paying for now.
The reality is he has played 30 odd games. He‘s not even passed the second season syndrome test yet.
The money we are getting is tempered by the 20% going back to Ecuador.
Regardless, Liverpool are paying way over the odds.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Allegedly.
....and not according to Jason Steele! With all this stuff, there's no right thing to believe because we know nothing unless we're there. Did Caicedo refuse to train or not? Tw*tter says he did, team mate says he didn't. :shrug:
Did Sanchez refuse to play or ask to be left out if he was a substitute and de Zerbi said OK? :shrug:
Did Ben White and Dan Burn make it clear they wanted to leave?

As far as I remember, the only one in recent times to put in a transfer request was Cucurella - and TBF he must have been a bit shocked and disappointed when Citeh offered £40M and Brighton just said no.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Even Satan supports us. Winning fans from all over the place. Even down under.
Says a Man Utd fan - The team that literally has the devil on it's badge. Its the Mitchell and Webb 'Are we the baddies?' Nazis sketch: "but (the allies) didn't get to design our uniforms".

We've got a seagull on our badge. The message is quite clear:

We look small and awkward, but we're beautiful in flight. Don't f**k with us - We'll have your chips.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I really didn't want him to go, but

£111M (I suspect in case Chelsea bid £110) and Moises gets European football next year with an excellent chance of Champions League the year after, reunites with AliMac (who I think he needs around him because, as I've said before, he's very young), pisses off Chelsea and a sell on clause ?

Musn't grumble :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports