Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £115m

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I bet Boris Johnson has the tiniest cock.
What do they call them? Chodes?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
None of the sold players as yet have shown their worth. Nor Potter !! Will Moises be the exception ?? Will his game Blossom and mature at Chelsea ?? He is still only 21 could easily go either way.
£115m, One hell of a gamble for Chelsea.. I think our Poker player as usual has called at exactly the right time !!
Our former players do need to start showing up or else the big money will.dry up in the future.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
The extra £15m is supposedly 50% achievable and 50% hard. The achievable includes the likes of Chelsea getting into Europe (I was going to joke on put that in hard bucket) - so we actually have to care about their results!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The extra £15m is supposedly 50% achievable and 50% hard. The achievable includes the likes of Chelsea getting into Europe (I was going to joke on put that in hard bucket) - so we actually have to care about their results!
Don't care how much money we could make. Nothing could make me want Chelsea want to win

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We wouldn’t want all the money in one tax year anyway would we? Think what you would lose to tax. Spurs and Barcelona went on a splurge with the Bale and Neymar money and that went well didn’t it!
We don’t pay tax on income, it’s profit at the end of the year that counts. We also have many past years of losses that can be offset against profits in the current year so very much doubt we will be paying any tax.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Well I sure as hell hope you don't mean them getting in the Champions League, maybe they'll scrape 6th or 7th. I doubt even Caicedo can turn them from a mid table side into top 4.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well I sure as hell hope you don't mean them getting in the Champions League, maybe they'll scrape 6th or 7th. I doubt even Caicedo can turn them from a mid table side into top 4.
Ooo I dunno. I think they can scrape in. They looked better than Liverpool at the weekend.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I've been pondering. Why did MC prefer Chelsea to Liverpool?

Is it the bright lights - and if so are we going to see him totally implode in a flurry
of scandals/fights in night clubs and big spending booze/rowdy nights a la modern day
Gazza? Or have I got him wrong.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I've been pondering. Why did MC prefer Chelsea to Liverpool?

Is it the bright lights - and if so are we going to see him totally implode in a flurry
of scandals/fights in night clubs and big spending booze/rowdy nights a la modern day
Gazza? Or have I got him wrong.
By the sound of it it wasn’t necessary the lure of London’s bright lights that sealed the deal for him…

343b85c4-f5ac-494a-a9e5-815ce4090388.jpeg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
We wouldn’t want all the money in one tax year anyway would we? Think what you would lose to tax. Spurs and Barcelona went on a splurge with the Bale and Neymar money and that went well didn’t it!
My take on tax is...... wish I paid more. I`d be over the moon if I had to pay £1,000,000 tax every year. Would mean I would have approx £1,000,000 after tax. £20k a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here