Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

11 years to get to 1,000

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Surprised you haven't written an essay on any spelling mistakes in my post as you seem to follow me around the forum highlighting any errors I make.

I think you may believe that you hold a more prominent place in my interests than you actually do. If i have commented on your posts before (and i don't remember doing so) it was probably because you posted something equally stupid :wave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ken Livingstone Seagull shirley holds that record.

Mai Tais all round.

300px-Mai_tai_029_lores.jpg :drink:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Nowhere near! This is my 76th post since 2003! A mixture of feeling too remote to have anything meaningful to contribute and a combination of being ignored/slagged off when I do bother! Still visit NSC a couple of times a day through!

Oh well, it was a nice bought while it lasted, I'll see how it stands in another 11 years.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I think you may believe that you hold a more prominent place in my interests than you actually do. If i have commented on your posts before (and i don't remember doing so) it was probably because you posted something equally stupid :wave:

Yes but it is equally stupid, in fact irksome when fellow posters attempt to find some bizarre high ground by criticising other seagulls grammar. They should consider there are many who might also find their intellect wanting, yet be more tolerant than to
chastise them for it. Surely they don't consider we judge their 'bad form' as a sign of cleverness ???....do they ?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Nowhere near! This is my 76th post since 2003! A mixture of feeling too remote to have anything meaningful to contribute and a combination of being ignored/slagged off when I do bother! Still visit NSC a couple of times a day through!

If everybody on here only posted when they had something meaningful to contribute, we'd all be on 76 posts. Or fewer in most cases.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:postwhore:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

P1ss off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here