Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10th if we are lucky this season

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Exactly. The fact we have only won 3 times in the 23 games on the road, or hasn't got anything near the best out of CMS to the extent the CMS wants out, or struggles to put out a side that can manage 3 shots on target isn't important at the moment. It's all about where we are in 4 years time at the end of his contract. :thumbsup:

When has CMS said he wants 'out'?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The fact is Poyet did not give a rats arse about this game and the changing room talk before the game would have gone along the lines of

" this game means nothing "
" do not injure yourself for this match it is not worth it "
" try and lose the game if possible, but don't make it too obvious "
" you will soon be home and tucked up in bed and can forget this inconveniece "

That is a FACT.

This is my take too and Gus pretty much said he was glad to be out of this cup in the interview afterwards. I guess the point is that it all went a bit pear shaped in the second half and a lot of people made the trip and spent a fair bit of cash doing so only to see a less than professional second half performance with a few very bad displays from players who were ok in the second half (excluding Noone, his confidence seems to be shot)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This is my take too and Gus pretty much said he was glad to be out of this cup in the interview afterwards. I guess the point is that it all went a bit pear shaped in the second half and a lot of people made the trip and spent a fair bit of cash doing so only to see a less than professional second half performance with a few very bad displays from players who were ok in the second half (excluding Noone, his confidence seems to be shot)

should say first half in the last sentence!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Exactly. The fact we have only won 3 times in the 23 games on the road, or hasn't got anything near the best out of CMS to the extent the CMS wants out, or struggles to put out a side that can manage 3 shots on target isn't important at the moment. It's all about where we are in 4 years time at the end of his contract. :thumbsup:

In the first season in the Championship. With a side that largely consisted of players untried above League One level. As a totally new manager. On a small wage budget by Championship standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here