Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1000 Season Tickets Remaining

If it isn't a massive expenditure for you (for some it is, for some it isn't) then I think there is a far bigger chance of you regretting a decision not to get one, than there is of you regretting a decision to get one. Yes, you'll probably get a ticket for any game, but you'll also probably be able to pass your ticket on for any games you miss - plus as hinted above you're guaranteed to get a ST should we reach the promised land next season.

Agreed- I did not want to splash the cash last season and thought I'd get in on the day. Regretted it ever since. Only got to about 6 games, non of the juicy ones and had to pay double what I am paying for my Curva Sud ST for a not much better view in the LW corner. And I did not get the smartcard reduction on all those beers. Its about £35 a month on the DD- worth it if you have got it.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
As said before if you know people who can use your ticket when you can't then get it. My father has a ST and he is only in England for about 7/8 home games but his seat has been occupied every game.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Thanks guys, I have another question here:

If I were to buy a ST and were to offer my ticket on the tickets thread for the games I'd miss... Being in Gloucestershire it would be very difficult getting the ticket to someone in Brighton.
When you buy your ST, do you get the print out of 23 separate tickets or is everything on one smart card?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Thanks guys, I have another question here:

If I were to buy a ST and were to offer my ticket on the tickets thread for the games I'd miss... Being in Gloucestershire it would be very difficult getting the ticket to someone in Brighton.
When you buy your ST, do you get the print out of 23 separate tickets or is everything on one smart card?

One smart card. There are no paper travel vouchers for upcoming season. This is why we need the ticket exchange so you can sell your seat and not have to worry about getting your card to somebody.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
So if I were to offer someone in Brighton my seat, how would they get into the ground without my card?
Just don't want my seat being empty.

Similar situation in our group this year with someone. I held onto it and was responsible for passing it out match by match, then it was safe with me whenever the owner was able to use it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You will find it easy to get tickets for home games as long as you are quick. The only thing is that if you don't have a season ticket, you will have no chance of getting to the bigger away games.

Er... Possibly palace though I know loads of people who never want to go to that shithole again... Er,that's about it.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
(for league games) Last years match by match tickets were £30. No matter where you went it is top whack for match by match. Plus £1 booking fee and £1.50 travel voucher. I believe the travel voucher is now £2 so that's £33 per match. Compar that to the most expensive Amex seats at £25 all in.
If like me you got a mate to buy the tix off you for the same price, it's worth getting a ST. Even if you don't know anyone, the SW Corner is worth it, even if u can't flog it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
So if I were to offer someone in Brighton my seat, how would they get into the ground without my card?
Just don't want my seat being empty.

If you can't go, flog it on here and the ticket office will print a paper copy that whoever buys can pick up at the ground on day - simple

dandanutta

Mar 21, 2012
Anyone looking to share a season ticket?i cant commit every week due to work but would be able to do at least half the home games!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here