Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Night cunty breath - you will be banned shortly

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Funny, you lot were saying he was lazy and disinterested a few months ago. Fickle fans, much like your "supporters" judging by attendances

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also Murray is just in the peak of his career, spending the majority in L1 & L2. Buckley on the other hand is very young, and always been at this level. Bit like comparing Zaha and CMS...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Also Murray is just in the peak of his career, spending the majority in L1 & L2. Buckley on the other hand is very young, and always been at this level. Bit like comparing Zaha and CMS...

And 1 is a striker, 1 is a winger - so not really comparable. Also 1 is the designated penalty taker and 1 hasnt actually taken a penalty for the club*

* = Which i can remember anyway

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
murray and buckley are two completely different players......buckley creates his own chances , murray is a finisher ,i'm not going to say i wouldn't wan't him back in his current form but how long until he becomes a moody , sulking ,undisciplined twatt again....??? obviously his current form is rubbing poyet's nose in it a little bit but given recent occurrences i'm not sure that is entirely a bad thing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
One more ill-informed fire starter is one too many. Look at % of capacity you f***ing wingnut.

And come back to me when your shithouse outfit can compete in the % of capacity figures. I don't think we'll be hearing from you again.

Nov 15, 2012
And come back to me when your shithouse outfit can compete in the % of capacity figures. I don't think we'll be hearing from you again.

You didn't sell out some weeks, FACT. I know it's embarrassing, shameful, pathetic, but please, don't try and deny it/come up with excuses.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
It always amazes me how a minuscule amount of your members throw the toys out of the pram. You all gave a lot of mouth earlier this season how you were a bigger club, going places, we were living in your shadow etc. we're doing great now and frankly you're barely mediocre. Chances are by the end of the season we'll both be in and around the play off. But because you had 1 season in 20 years when you finished above us stop pretending you've turned the corner and are such a bigger club. If and when we finally redevelop we'll have attendances similar to yours in the meantime I'd suggest you look at the attendances Blackpool got and the fact they've done better than you (and us) recently and only get 8k

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here