Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£100 for nothing?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
If I switch my current account to Halifax I will get £100. All I have to do is have my wages paid into the new account for two months and I will get £100.

Then there is nothing to stop me switching back.

Anyone else doing/done this?

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
I saw the ad. Is there a catch, do you have to pay a certain amount in for at least a year?
Certainly seems worth it for £100, as the banks do all the donkey work for you changing D/D's etc.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Lammy said:
If I switch my current account to Halifax I will get £100. All I have to do is have my wages paid into the new account for two months and I will get £100.

Then there is nothing to stop me switching back.

Anyone else doing/done this?

No because this man is a C*NT !

halifax_howard.jpg

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
From reading the terms and conditions it seems the only catch is you have to pay in more than £1000 a month and it can't be a student account.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Re: Re: £100 for nothing?

The Wookiee said:
No because this man is a C*NT !

halifax_howard.jpg

Really? What's he done?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well said Wookie, free £100 quid or not, the Halifax isn't getting my business ever simply because they have the shitest and most annoying adverts in the history of television.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah! I hate em too!

In fact Lammy, I'll give you 200 quid not to do this. But you have to PROMISE you won't. DEAL?

1066gull

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yeah! I hate em too!

In fact Lammy, I'll give you 200 quid not to do this. But you have to PROMISE you won't. DEAL?
Just go along as normal Lammy, tell Chappers you ain't done thios and thats 300 in the bag:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here