Waterloo
Delilah
Downtown
Nothing compares 2 U
That Bryan Adams bobbins from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Money for Nothing

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I had a classical band play steps at my wedding. Love it. On a separate note, I've met H from steps. He didn't like me much, as I couldn't stop laughing as he shared the same name from the peado of the Lost Prophets. His picture was put in the paper by mistake. He then told the story in a "feel sorry for me way kind of way" and I pissed myself laughing.

Apparently not the right reaction.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I took it as a 'guess the song from the intro' type thing. I think the only one I'd struggle to guess in your choices from the intro is Telegraph Road, unless you started it 40 seconds in.
The significant momets of Stairway to Heaven and Freebird are also several minutes into the song - the few seconds where they suddenly up the ante.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I had a classical band play steps at my wedding. Love it. On a separate note, I've met H from steps. He didn't like me much, as I couldn't stop laughing as he shared the same name from the peado of the Lost Prophets. His picture was put in the paper by mistake. He then told the story in a "feel sorry for me way kind of way" and I pissed myself laughing.

Apparently not the right reaction.
:lolol:
I think the last time I went to a pantomime H was playing the lead roll, think it was Aladdin, it was at the Theatre Royal Brighton….random bit of info. :smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ll name that song in less than second :smile:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Here's 5 very recognisable intros.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...and here's another 5.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Pop musik - M , Down under - Men at Work , Love Hangover _ Diana Ross , Bang Bang - B A Robertson , Hong Kong Garden _ Siouxsie and the Banshees , Turning Japanese _ The Vapours , Cars _ Gary Numan , Rockaria _ELO . A few recognizable 70s ones if there any good to you .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nearly anything by ABBA
Have you seen Voyage? OMG, like nothing ever ever seen before. New 8th wonder of the world!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's Friday night and I'm currently creating a new offering (well, copying something that has been done before and not searching copyright) for my mate who runs a silent disco. To cut a long story short, I need 100 songs EVERYONE knows. Mr Scruff and Arcade fire can do one for this exercise.

Please suggest some proper CHEESE, that one day near you, you will be playing Music Bingo with songs you've suggested and not even know.

During the bingo, you only play a few seconds of each song. As an example, The intro to Eye of the Tiger is perfect. It's that sort of thing in after.

Don't ask HWT they will take their headphones off :lolol:

Jul 7, 2003
Not my style of music but Reach by S Club is one of those things that people attending this sort of thing seem to really go for.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I will share the list sometime between now and next Saturday night. Thank you all for your suggestions. At the moment, I am still in the the "Got ages" phase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here