Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 10 games to go, can we get European qualification again?

Can we qualify for Europe again this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
'Winning' games already lost isn't getting us into Europe.
By that metric we'll be lucky to stay in the Premier League.
I throught it was a good performance which if reproduced more often than not will see us so well.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Is Pedro out for the season now, haven’t heard how his recovery is going. I think he could be the difference between us getting Europe or not.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you look at our run in do you think with the players available they have enough to win those tough games?
The latest league performances against Fulham & Forest suggest it will be a struggle.
I’m just being honest we are having trouble scoring.
You said "no chance". Of course we can win those tough games. Difficult but hardly "no chance", especially if Joao Pedro returns at the end of the month as expected.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you look at our run in do you think with the players available they have enough to win those tough games?
The latest league performances against Fulham & Forest suggest it will be a struggle.
I’m just being honest we are having trouble scoring.
I'd counter the Forest game indicates that we very much do have a chance.

To pick themselves up from the Roma disappointment and grind out a win speaks volumes of the grit we have in the squad.

It's a tough ask, obviously, particularly missing so many key and influential players, but I'll not be writing us off just yet.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Man Utd are probably not catchable but I'd expect them to beat Coventry and maybe there's a chance they get distracted in the league.
I'm not so sure. We have to play them at home, and I reckon that could well be a win. If so, we are 2 points behind with superior goal difference.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
8th is definitely doable.

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
The 4 teams we are competing with aren’t going to go on a brilliant run. They are where they are due to inconsistent form all season. We could continue to be inconsistent as well and still get 8th.
Wolves have lost Neto, Chelsea and West Ham will be impacted by cups. Hoping we play Chelsea a few days after their cup semi final. Last year the semi took a lot out of us.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd counter the Forest game indicates that we very much do have a chance.

To pick themselves up from the Roma disappointment and grind out a win speaks volumes of the grit we have in the squad.

It's a tough ask, obviously, particularly missing so many key and influential players, but I'll not be writing us off just yet.
Just got this feeling we're gonna get something at Anfield. Despite our injuries plenty of rest and recovery...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here