Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10,000 dead in the Philippines after the deadliest typhoon to make landfall.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Your trench foot has reached your brain.

Problem with this country is the leaders like being center stage saying 'look at me I'm god' but our leaders let their own citizens die. British people are dieing because they cant get the drugs to prolong their lifes and they are tax payers. You looney left should get a grip and think about tax payers here before banging the drum about people abroad.

You left wingers would walk past dieing british citizens to help the world. You lot disgust me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Problem with this country is the leaders live being center stage saying 'look at me I'm god' but our leaders let their own citizens die. British people are dieing because they cant get the drugs to prolong their lifes and they are tax payers. You looney left should get a grip and think about tax payers here before banging the drum about people abroad.

You left wingers would walk past dieing british citizens to help the world. You lot disgust me.

Cost of bailing out the banks £1.5 TRILLION
Vodafone tax dodging £10 billion

Money sent to the Phillipines £6 million.

Perhaps a sense of perspective?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Problem with this country is the leaders like being center stage saying 'look at me I'm god' but our leaders let their own citizens die. British people are dieing because they cant get the drugs to prolong their lifes and they are tax payers. You looney left should get a grip and think about tax payers here before banging the drum about people abroad.

You've never seen me play football so you don't know what wing I prefer to play on ???

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Cost of bailing out the banks £1.5 TRILLION
Vodafone tax dodging £10 billion

Money sent to the Phillipines £6 million.

Perhaps a sense of perspective?

Poor Woman. I started to find this upsetting, Notice how he wanted to speak about saving lifes abroad than her. He is following Tony Blair blueprint. Fecvk the british we must save the world. £12 billion wasted abroad and this lady will die, a British tax payer. Shame on you Cameron and you left tree hugging bellends.

[yt]FJntu9ZIWDs[/yt]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Cancer patients are dying because obese people are having treatment, as are alcoholics. These are self inflicted and using up money for the NHS.

In the meantime a natural disaster has already killed 10,000 people. We have a ship on exercise near the Malay peninsula which has been diverted to help.
HMS Daring, has more than 200 personnel on board, all of whom are trained in humanitarian disaster operations and first aid. The ship holds 700 ration packs, 550 litres of bottled water and can provide 20,000 litres of potable water within 24 hours, generators, fire-fighting equipment, thermal imaging cameras and an emergency relief pack containing essentials such as generators, floodlighting and rescue equipment .

The destroyer is also able to set up an evacuee holding centre aboard which can accommodate up to 700 people for 48 hours.

This is part of our aid package.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Cancer patients are dying because obese people are having treatment, as are alcoholics. These are self inflicted and using up money for the NHS.

In the meantime a natural disaster has already killed 10,000 people. We have a ship on exercise near the Malay peninsula which has been diverted to help.
HMS Daring, has more than 200 personnel on board, all of whom are trained in humanitarian disaster operations and first aid. The ship holds 700 ration packs, 550 litres of bottled water and can provide 20,000 litres of potable water within 24 hours, generators, fire-fighting equipment, thermal imaging cameras and an emergency relief pack containing essentials such as generators, floodlighting and rescue equipment .

The destroyer is also able to set up an evacuee holding centre aboard which can accommodate up to 700 people for 48 hours.

This is part of our aid package.

Are you saying big belly should lose some weight and help to take the strain off our NHS?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Poor Woman. I started to find this upsetting, Notice how he wanted to speak about saving lifes abroad than her. He is following Tony Blair blueprint. Fecvk the british we must save the world. £12 billion wasted abroad and this lady will die, a British tax payer. Shame on you Cameron and you left tree hugging bellends.

this is such a crass arguement. for a start, she is not dieing because we'd rather pay for foreign aid, she's dieing of cancer and a clinical decision has been made that £250k is not justified for a quality of life outcome. yes, that is really shit and really tragic for her, but there is a finite pool. what about the 50 other people in a queue for a £5000 treatment? are they not worthy? once £12 billion is diverted from aid to home and divieded up she'd still not be getting that treatment. now how about 5000 filipinos being doled out £50 worth of food, water, medicines and blankets to live? basically your arguement is this one persons life is more valuable than all those others. makes you think doesnt it?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Big belly, small brain.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

[yt]FJntu9ZIWDs[/yt]
Er! don't get your point...Cameron is on the right of politics and you call him a left tree hugging Bellend...back to school Bigbelly.
Over a million people have been made homeless,gone missing or been killed in the Philippines and you want to give a woman with terminal cancer a chance to prolong her life by a few months...get real!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just because you donate to a charity that does not mean your money or the majoirty of it makes it to the people who really need it.

Nope, nothing is certain, and some charities are more inefficient than others. The Royal British Legion spend £30 million last year of its £130 million income on expenses, but I would still always buy a poppy each year.

But not donating anything to the DRC/Red Cross/Oxfam does ensure that none of your money makes it to those people.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nope, nothing is certain, and some charities are more inefficient than others. The Royal British Legion spend £30 million last year of its £130 million income on expenses, but I would still always buy a poppy each year.

But not donating anything to the DRC/Red Cross/Oxfam does ensure that none of your money makes it to those people.

Maybe someone should start a charity that pays for the admin costs of charities. Then people can make the choice of how their money gets spent and not excuses about why they don't stick their hands in their pockets.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Er! don't get your point...Cameron is on the right of politics and you call him a left tree hugging Bellend...back to school Bigbelly.
Over a million people have been made homeless,gone missing or been killed in the Philippines and you want to give a woman with terminal cancer a chance to prolong her life by a few months...get real!

He also said to me "You left wingers would walk past dieing british citizens to help the world." :lolol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Oh dear. Yes of course 'we' would. I do admire how people like yourself make showing a bit of humanity sound like you're scum. Takes scum to know one I suppose.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just because you donate to a charity that does not mean your money or the majoirty of it makes it to the people who really need it.

You're right.

NEVER EVER donate to charity people. You CAN'T TRUST ANYONE!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

[yt]FJntu9ZIWDs[/yt]

Eh? It's his right wing stance that's ruining the NHS and public sector (for personal fortune) and you're blaming the left? Mentalist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here