Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1 win in our last 9 games; 1 win at home in 2020

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Down to Bloom - but if I was the Chairman he would be gone tonight. Truly shocking results since he has been here

A) Your not
B) You never will be

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Sorry to disappoint you but I am a season ticket holder in West Stand. Are you a blind happy clapper?

Potter is nowhere good enough for us. Yes I want him to do well but he is totally out of his depth. Down to Bloom - but if I was the Chairman he would be gone tonight. Truly shocking results since he has been here

bullshit

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My problem is this. It matters not what I or anyone else says, because you have an excuse for everything. Everything. No matter what anyone says. Week in week out. You will defend Potter, the club, everything and anything. You'd make a bleedin case for the clubs 'fashion' merchandise you're so unable to accept criticism. That doesn't make you admirable. But deluded. You sound passionless by accepting 2nd best all the time. Robotic. Without a grasp of reality. You're so happy to accept poor results all the time there's only one word to describe you as really: LOSER.

Sorry chump, but a fair few of is aren't this and until you demand better and change your mindset to a winning one, it's no wonder you'll excuse a multitude of things that yes, I do think another manager could put right or do better with rather than our current rookie on a 16 year contract. Hopefully one day soon you'll develop a winners mentality and stop being such a soft touch. No offence, but in trenches terms, I'd never want you next to me. You're Labour Corp at best i.e. can do a job, but behind the lines. Sort of like a pack animal carrying munitions. Yes, that's it. You're an army mule. An ass!

I see the ban has softened your approach to tone in your posts! :mad:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Again I note you didn’t answer the question. I really don’t think it’s a difficult one.

Where should we be in the league?

I notice you can't read...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here