[Albion] 1 win in our last 9 games; 1 win at home in 2020

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
GP does seem pretty much bullet proof but there have to be questions asked. Our record in 2020 is dreadful, and he does not appear to know how to win tight matches. The football might be nice but without the basics (set pieces) and decent game management and decision making that won't get us very far.

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]. Or any Mod. Time to finally close down this Palace account I think.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am a season ticket holder in West Stand. Are you a blind happy clapper?

Potter is nowhere good enough for us. Yes I want him to do well but he is totally out of his depth. Down to Bloom - but if I was the Chairman he would be gone tonight. Truly shocking results since he has been here

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Where do you expect us to be in the league? Answer that.

I'm convinced you and Potter are f***ing each other. When will you ever accept some people's criticism of our performances? All you ever do is defend a hopeless situation. That's not bravery, but stupidity. Pick your battles. Tonight is one you're only ever going to lose. Leicester are tearing us a new one, 3-0 down at HT is nothing to be proud of. In fact, you're part of the problem. Why aren't you angry and the terrible defending and selection? Instead, you're just defending the indefensible. So typical of the pathetic weak rose-tinted LOSER brigade that defend Potter's shite record week in week out. :dunce:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'm convinced you and Potter are f***ing each other. When will you ever accept some people's criticism of our performances? All you ever do is defend a hopeless situation. That's not bravery, but stupidity. Pick your battles. Tonight is one you're only ever going to lose. Leicester are tearing us a new one, 3-0 down at HT is nothing to be proud of. In fact, you're part of the problem. Why aren't you angry and the terrible defending and selection? Instead, you're just defending the indefensible. So typical of the pathetic weak rose-tinted LOSER brigade that defend Potter's shite record week in week out. :dunce:

Again. Answer the question.

Where should we be in the league?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you but I am a season ticket holder in West Stand. Are you a blind happy clapper?

Potter is nowhere good enough for us. Yes I want him to do well but he is totally out of his depth. Down to Bloom - but if I was the Chairman he would be gone tonight. Truly shocking results since he has been here

That’s just factually not correct though is it. Last season was a material improvement over the season before by any measure you want to use. So clearly wasn’t out of his depth last season.

Tonight is poor but don’t rewrite history.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tonight's excuses are already rolling in, we really out to have a Potter bingo card!

Again and again the usual rose tinted brigade aka LOSERS, are trotting out the usual defence (that's on a par with Big Dan Burns). They look the idiots they are because they fail to notice how many other teams do better than us in such fixtures. Never mind losing to the top teams, we lose to the bottom ones too. And the mid-table. So, for the benefit of the thicko's who can't work it out...that means relegation. I don't know who I detest more: the shite results. Or the NSC rose-tints who defend such performances all the time. Probably the latter, because I can accept defeat. But those that preach blind optimism and just think positive and everything will be ok get my goat. On nights like tonight, I'd happily punch such faces to the pulp they deserve to be.:censored:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

You normally just post your Palace shit and log straight off. Any reason you’re staying logged in tonight? Ah yes, because we’re 3-0 down.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

You logged in for your normal doom and gloom sack the manager before the Villa game - not a single post after. I even replied to you to ask what you thought - nothing, absolutely no interest in commenting on a win whatsoever.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
You logged in for your normal doom and gloom sack the manager before the Villa game - not a single post after. I even replied to you to ask what you thought - nothing, absolutely no interest in commenting on a win whatsoever.

Sorry Mrs Potter your husband is doing an amazing job. I enjoyed that win against Arsenal at The Amex this year & gladly can wait another year for a win. Though do forgive me in not putting my name in the hat for the Sheffield Utd game. That is because I like to see my team win or give there all - qualities that your hubby lacks. Still that nice Mr Bloom still supports you, but he won’t give you much in January as you don’t really spend his money very well.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sorry Mrs Potter your husband is doing an amazing job. I enjoyed that win against Arsenal at The Amex this year & gladly can wait another year for a win. Though do forgive me in not putting my name in the hat for the Sheffield Utd game. That is because I like to see my team win or give there all - qualities that your hubby lacks. Still that nice Mr Bloom still supports you, but he won’t give you much in January as you don’t really spend his money very well.

A draw against Spurs, you should be happy.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Again. Answer the question.

My problem is this. It matters not what I or anyone else says, because you have an excuse for everything. Everything. No matter what anyone says. Week in week out. You will defend Potter, the club, everything and anything. You'd make a bleedin case for the clubs 'fashion' merchandise you're so unable to accept criticism. That doesn't make you admirable. But deluded. You sound passionless by accepting 2nd best all the time. Robotic. Without a grasp of reality. You're so happy to accept poor results all the time there's only one word to describe you as really: LOSER.

Sorry chump, but a fair few of is aren't this and until you demand better and change your mindset to a winning one, it's no wonder you'll excuse a multitude of things that yes, I do think another manager could put right or do better with rather than our current rookie on a 16 year contract. Hopefully one day soon you'll develop a winners mentality and stop being such a soft touch. No offence, but in trenches terms, I'd never want you next to me. You're Labour Corp at best i.e. can do a job, but behind the lines. Sort of like a pack animal carrying munitions. Yes, that's it. You're an army mule. An ass!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
My problem is this. It matters not what I or anyone else says, because you have an excuse for everything. Everything. No matter what anyone says. Week in week out. You will defend Potter, the club, everything and anything. You'd make a bleedin case for the clubs 'fashion' merchandise you're so unable to accept criticism. That doesn't make you admirable. But deluded. You sound passionless by accepting 2nd best all the time. Robotic. Without a grasp of reality. You're so happy to accept poor results all the time there's only one word to describe you as really: LOSER.

Sorry chump, but a fair few of is aren't this and until you demand better and change your mindset to a winning one, it's no wonder you'll excuse a multitude of things that yes, I do think another manager could put right or do better with rather than our current rookie on a 16 year contract. Hopefully one day soon you'll develop a winners mentality and stop being such a soft touch. No offence, but in trenches terms, I'd never want you next to me. You're Labour Corp at best i.e. can do a job, but behind the lines. Sort of like a pack animal carrying munitions. Yes, that's it. You're an army mule. An ass!

Again I note you didn’t answer the question. I really don’t think it’s a difficult one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports