Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 point gained or 2 points dropped

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
we were lucky to get 1 . Blackburn were all over us in the second half , first half was pretty even

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I always think a draw from a lead is two points dropped, and a draw from behind is always a point won, on that basis it was two points dropped. Having said that, I thought a point was probably fair, we edged the first half, they edged the second.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
A point gained as we were shit the entire game.

A bit harsh? We restricted Rovers to a few chances. Remember they are a team pushing for the play offs and were unbeaten in last 6. I thought we weren't shit just backed off more and more as the game wore on. The performance was an improvement on Tuesday night -

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
A bit harsh? We restricted Rovers to a few chances. Remember they are a team pushing for the play offs and were unbeaten in last 6. I thought we weren't shit just backed off more and more as the game wore on. The performance was an improvement on Tuesday night -

It could not get any worse than Tuesday, we were slightly better today but on that performance and all previous home games we will be in a relegation fight at the end of the season. Blackburn were poor today and we struggled to break them down, we won nothing in midfield and did not create any other worthwhile chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here