Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 night in Bangkok

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I have been in Bangkok for a week with work. Tonight is my last one here before flying back.

Does anyone know of any bar in Bangkok where I can simply go for a beer without loads of beautiful and very freindly young ladies wanting to be my freind? I am a happily married man.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You boring old git.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You boring old git.

Boring being married and wanting some peace for a change as opposed to having a shed load of desperate women chasing you for a dream ticket ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Boring being married and wanting some peace for a change as opposed to having a shed load of desperate women chasing you for a dream ticket ?

Got out of bed the wrong side today Pete. Lighten up FFS :wozza:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got out of bed the wrong side today Pete. Lighten up FFS :wozza:

Nope not me, off to East Preston in a while to watch my son U18s East Preston v Steyning Town.

Should be more quality on the pitch today than McLard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go people trying to bring us down so they can prove some petty point!!!

That is not a petty point it has been bleeding obvious all season how unfit and poor a player he is yet still he gets a game.

D

Deleted User X18H

That is not a petty point it has been bleeding obvious all season how unfit and poor a player he is yet still he gets a game.
Well White picked the team I am sure Slade said ' that bloke in the 11 shirt as he just run on from the terraces!!??'

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
There is a suburb in Bangkok, about 5-10 mins by taxi away from Nana (one of the main entertainment areas) called Echemai (not sure if it is spelt correctly). This is a place where locals only usually hang out, away from the main tourist strips where you can enjoy a beer in a normal pub environment. There are a few pubs/clubs there but be sure to bring your passport with you or they may not let you in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm off to Thailand in a few months. Bangkok, Chaing Mai and Phuket.

Do the ladies "bother" you if you are with your wife? (There may be some uncomfortable moments with the mrs)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here