Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 1 in 10 'Lewis' sausage rolls in their tea.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Disassociation Stat back again.

In case you can't quantify the magnitude of such a thing here's a photo containing a cuppa tea and a sausage roll.

1_JS300045237.jpg

The 10th poster to reply to this NEWS and scream for a policeman statistically is both lying and a monster.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Nowt wrong with standing up to wipe, especially after a heavy night, followed by a kebab, probably best to walk about a bit and get right in there, making sure there are no klingonz left.
But if you stand up yer cheeks will close, right? Right?!

Sat on the loo it's all open and easy access.

Stand wiping is madness, madness I tells ya!

Jul 7, 2003

In case you can't quantify the magnitude of such a thing here's a photo containing a cuppa tea and a sausage roll.

View attachment 161050

The 10th poster to reply to this NEWS and scream for a policeman statistically is both lying and a monster.
Might be the case for those uncultured Northerners in Greggs homeland with their cheap sausage rolls but surely nobody down here is going to be dunking an artisan sausage roll made with pork from rare breed pigs in a cuppa. If they said in an oat milk latte then that's another matter.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0290.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Might be the case for those uncultured Northerners in Greggs homeland with their cheap sausage rolls but surely nobody down here is going to be dunking an artisan sausage roll made with pork from rare breed pigs in a cuppa. If they said in an oat milk latte then that's another matter.
You take Greggs name out of your mouth.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't agree with voter suppression but...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

View attachment 161050

No news day?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No, no and thrice no.

However I have to admit that once, in the interest of science, I did dunk a sausage roll into a pint of beer. It went soggy and tasted 'wrong' so I was a bit upset that I'd spoilt a perfectly good sausage roll. The bloke whose pint it was weren't too pleased either.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What’s the Lewis connection bit? Don’t understand sorry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here