Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 hour gus..

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Strikers available for Forest, Charlton, Leicester,Middlesbough, and Peterborough

Ulloa
Agdestein
Barker

Strikers available for Blackpool,

Ulloa
Barnes
Agdestein
Barker

strikers available for leeds and wolves,
Ulloa
Agdestein
Barker

Strikers available for playoffs

Ulloa
Agdestein

To be updated after injuries and suspensions.

updated that for you already, adding in Barnes sending off in the Blackpool game......

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
As every politician will tell you, there's a big difference between a pledge and a promise!

A pledge is a "solemn promise or undertaking" according to my dictionary. Seems clear enough to me.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
TE=dougdeep;5603924]Oh no he didn't.[/QUOTE]

He did actually...But this is Gus, im sure it will have been complicated...On the bright side im sure the weather was nice where he was.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
So if Ulloa gets injured or suspended, we're going to have to rely on someone who couldn't even get in the Barnet matchday squad. Very worrying.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
IMO it leaves us with Leo - Buckley - Vicente - Lua Lua - Agdestin as options as our striker. It isn't all doom and gloom.

Not been convinced when I've seen Vicente up front, far more effective pulling the strings in midfield,but agree others listed as options up top.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I thought David Burke and company were brought in to stop this kind of thing happening to us again?

You have just identified a cost saving..... that should help bring down that 8.5 million shortfall.... make the suggestion to Barber.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not been convinced when I've seen Vicente up front, far more effective pulling the strings in midfield,but agree others listed as options up top.

It doesn't matter whether you agree or not, we have no effing choice.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've said it once and I'll say it again. You don't put the V-Man as a forward. He Is utter Gash In that position.
Buckley hardly covers himself in glory, when up top.
There must be a reason why KLL is never even tried.
Agdestin is now behind Barker.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Well lets all hope El Ciclon can stay fit for 8-11 games and keep playing Bucker and Lualua to feed him the ball. Not sure what options we go for if Ulloa has to come off?!? W don't really have any other than pack the midfield and hit teams on the break?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought David Burke and company were brought in to stop this kind of thing happening to us again?

You do wonder what his role is if it isn't to help us out in exactly this situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here