Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1 f***ing point from them 2 football matches

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
When the opposition play counterattack, we should of kept Webster on.. should of taken off March instead for buonanatte..that was kamikaze
They played counter attack!? May have been their intention but christ they were shit at it for 88 minutes. Even Bournemouth were better at counter-attacking. Both equally adept at totally killing a game of football though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s like Potter has never been away.
Agreed - although some fantastic performances it’s like the emperors new clothes to some on here. Results are largely the same

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
They played counter attack!? May have been their intention but christ they were shit at it for 88 minutes. Even Bournemouth were better at counter-attacking. Both equally adept at totally killing a game of football though
I dont mind us going out for the win. 3 points or nothing.. but it felt like we had 3 right wingers? Dunk was staying up ( no Webster for cover)
When Fulham defend like that we need 2 forwards! Ferguson should of stayed on. We should of just kept firing the ball in the box..Old school..
That way at least the midfielders and wingers would have more chance to score themselves.
Everyone sees the game a different way.. but we always play crap against Fulham.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Because we still don’t score enough goals compared to how many chances we create

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
We had plenty of opportunities to win, the stats are outrageous.
I felt a bit sorry for Evan, not getting the service at all today.
The one time it went through the middle to his feet, we almost scored.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Because we still don’t score enough goals compared to how many chances we create
Last 3 games we haven’t. Prior to that we had been comfortably outperforming our xG in every game since we drew 0-0 with Forest.

Our team seems to be suffering like a striker that has hit a dry patch and just needs a slice of luck - an early goal in our case - to get going again.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Last 3 games we haven’t. Prior to that we had been comfortably outperforming our xG in every game since we drew 0-0 with Forest.

Our team seems to be suffering like a striker that has hit a dry patch and just needs a slice of luck - an early goal in our case - to get going again.
I’d go back to Leicester really

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’d go back to Leicester really
Leicester our xG was 1.94 and we scored 2, so no issue with taking our chances there. In the last 3 games though it’s been (in order): 2.56, 2.85 and 2.71. So 2 goals in return is poor.

Frustrating, but at least we can feel optimistic knowing that we’re creating the chances and that the goals will more likely than not start flowing again.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Agreed - although some fantastic performances it’s like the emperors new clothes to some on here. Results are largely the same
It’s almost like managers don’t actually control everything that happens in football…

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
There's a very fine line in football.

Maybe our two players don't get in each other's way and we manage to bundle the ball in somehow...and win 1-0. Completely different outlook.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here