1,200 Leeds tickets sold so far...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can you pay on the day then???

<too lazy to look it up on the IS>

Mar 12, 2008
Bit of fixtures here....

But we're sending back any surplus tickets and leeds will make them available on the day (in the north west corner of the ground apparently)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not going to buy one in advance as there's a decent chance work might prevent me from getting up there.

But if you can definitely pay on the gate I might take a punt...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would reckon a couple of hundred or so will turn up and pay on the gate, we might get somewhere near 1500 for this one, sadly I can't make it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I'm working tonight till 7am, so think it might be cutting it a bit fine to head up there, not to mention the inadvisability of attempting to drive it after no sleep

:lolol:

Unless anyone wants to offer me a lift :)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good luck finding someone who wants a sleeping police(wo)man in their car rather than under it!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well I'm working tonight till 7am, so think it might be cutting it a bit fine to head up there, not to mention the inadvisability of attempting to drive it after no sleep

:lolol:

Unless anyone wants to offer me a lift :)

I am picking Ferret up at 8:30 am, and wont be away from the ground till after the phone in at 6 odd. Trouble is I am picking him up on the A24. If you can get down to my house by 8 tomorrow, I can give you a lift!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That sounds one HELL of a roadtrip :thumbsup:

YES....THANK GOD FOR THAT...MY STALKER IS BACK.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR IN THE CLININC

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN...I HAVE TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT YOU AND THEY ALL WANT TO MEET YOU?

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

Mar 9, 2008
Hello David, sorry I haven't been able to get onto nsc recently, to give your posts the praise they deserve, but I've been busy constructing my shrine of yourself

:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here