Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0 days to go

Jimmy Grimble

Just seen The Courtneers in Brixton. In the process of developing a hangover and currently only capable of positive thought. 3-0 Albion

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I've only seen Brighton lose to the ***** up the road, apart the draw away last year, Crystal Palace can suck me dick. Mullery had the right idea. FIVE ZERO Brighton. Have that.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Its a 100 degrees, my balls a sweating but i refuse to take off my Albion top today. Nearly 1pm here and i just cracked open my first beer of the day and looking forward to hearing the soothing tones of the two Johnies on player in a little over 6 hours (if i haven't passed out by then!)

I feel sick in anticipation :sick::sick:

epsom eagle

Nov 3, 2012
Can't wait to go 2nd when we beat you in December we went top today we will have to settle for going 2nd EEEEEAAAAAGGGGGGLLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSSS
( palace to lose 1-0 now )

When we lost to them at the Amex last season, was totally gutted. Not only because it was Palace, but the first defeat at the Amex.

Looking at who is available for them & us, unless we can nab a 1-0 win, can't see us getting anything from the game, especially if they score first. Basically, my expectations are lower this time around. Defeat will be painful, but won't hurt as much as last year....... I think.

Anyone left, not to post a score?

BHA v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I feel calm at the moment but I'm sure that will all change by 12.05 when Zaha will be diving all over the place and Pawson will be giving the scum dubious decision after decision.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
I don't know why they bother, Or why they are so low, I guess they have their reasons, but I just don't want to know......Cos for twenty-five years, we've been hating the scum called Palace, Palace, who the f*** are Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here