Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I never slag my team off, or agree with bed wetters........but that was shit. The players do not become bad overnight. the manager is being ultra negative, does our form coincide with Dan Ashworth joining us? Something has to change. Either lose Ashworth or Hughton, or both. Barber is there to make the hard choices for nice bloke Tony. Time to earn your corn Paul

Most of the players aren’t good PL players. They have no pace, little craft, dodgy technique under pressure, chase shadows and so few precious goals in them. In the vast majority of PL games we lose and are outclassed, even Cardiff and Fulham have us chasing shadows.

The new manager will show several the door.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Surely surely Chris will be giving them a rocket now telling them it's unacceptable and their jobs are on the line

Nope . He’ll be concerned we’re losing our shape and not siting deep enough out of possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
You missed
“These are a good side”
“Not at our levels”
“Moments of quality”
“Sides at our level”
He must bore himself let alone the team

He’s certainly boring the rest of us,

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not sure what the players can do , they’ve had this shit drilled into them for so long now . Never going to suddenly change in 45 mins of football regardless of who’s on the pitch

That is the unfortunate truth. It's so engrained into them to sit deep, they haven't a clue how to do anything else. We have no idea going forward. Absolutely none.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Guardian’s halftime summary.

“Brighton are one win away from near-guaranteed safety ... which makes their almost total lack of intensity bamboozling. They’ve been an indolent joke, and their irate fans boo them off. Newcastle lead thanks to a fine goal, albeit one scored unchallenged by a man with a jiggered hip.”

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Andone off

Not defending enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here