Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], can you just ban [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] from NSC?
He brings absolutely nothing of any impart to the conversation, and his latest attempts to claim some kind of moral high ground are spurious at best,and libellous at worst. A lot of the Palace posters on here are worth reading, Mr Putdown, Red,n ,blue ,loz, even SE20, but, dougie hasnt posted anything that is designed to move the conversation forward for at least a season. He disappears when the going gets rough,and then returns when he thinks things have improved for Palace, to insult in the basest terms, long standing posters on here.

He also attempts to derail every thread he posts on, as he has succeeded in doing again in this thread.

All palace fans should be banned for the period of time they each 'took a holiday' from NSC.

None of the snidey shites should have been allowed to return, as if nothing had happened.

If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it racism if you call someone ginger when they aren't?
Yes. In the same way as it would be homophobic if I said 'don't be a fa**ot.' It doesn't matter whether you are gay or not, the phrase is suggesting that being gay is in some way bad, and that's offensive. Saying ginger as a negative thing is racist. Only people with specific genes, determined by their race, can get ginger hair.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree with the sentiment, but that's nowhere near enough punishment.

Not for some no, but for the right minded few it would show a level of pettiness I'd find most agreeable.

I wonder just how long a break Dougie gave him/her self?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Not for some no, but for the right minded few it would show a level of pettiness I'd find most agreeable.

You can guarantee he will ban him self when they don't win and we do or if we turn them over again.

He is a spineless prick and an hypocrite.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’ve been thinking about this lately...as some will know...and I’ve come to a conclusion.

Over the fried chicken racist thing. We’ve all decided the rights and wrongs. I wrote to Mat...sorry...Dougie, and explained why, exactly, I found that post out of order & asked him for a private apology. He told me I was uptight. He said that it was racist to mention that the Palace Chairman had a tax scam probe into his, fried chicken, shop deal. Last time I checked...Parish is white. He’s a bellend...but white. I therefore declare: Dougie is a dick. A troll and a wind-up.

I’ve now been pilloried on the BBS as a “filthy racist” for asking Dougie to recant his allegation. It’s veered wildly- from homophobia to threats- on our rivals “balanced” board. Frankly...about this..I don’t give shit one...but it’s illustrative of the bellendery that goes alongside Palace posters fun on here.

I’m now with the mods, I don’t think that Palace fans on NSC should be banished to a pathetic “away end” I think that keeping the clowns on here..where we can see them...is the right thing to do.

If NSC ever became like the BBS. Then I’d just give up. We are soooo lucky. Our mods are broad minded and tolerant. What happens on the Holmesdale is EXACTLY why Dougie,et al are what they are. And why we aren’t them.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
All palace fans should be banned for the period of time they each 'took a holiday' from NSC.

None of the snidey shites should have been allowed to return, as if nothing had happened.

If you can't take it don't dish it out.

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] was absent for 18 days after the first debacle:-

SpinelessDougie1.jpg

And then absent for 30 days after the second Palace shitshow:-

SpinelessDougie2.jpg

I would thoroughly support NSC in taking a 48 day "leave of absence" from [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] - seems only fair.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I’ve been thinking about this lately...as some will know...and I’ve come to a conclusion.

Over the fried chicken racist thing. We’ve all decided the rights and wrongs. I wrote to Mat...sorry...Dougie, and explained why, exactly, I found that post out of order & asked him for a private apology. He told me I was uptight. He said that it was racist to mention that the Palace Chairman had a tax scam probe into his, fried chicken, shop deal. Last time I checked...Parish is white. He’s a bellend...but white. I therefore declare: Dougie is a dick. A troll and a wind-up.

I’ve now been pilloried on the BBS as a “filthy racist” for asking Dougie to recant his allegation. It’s veered wildly- from homophobia to threats- on our rivals “balanced” board. Frankly...about this..I don’t give shit one...but it’s illustrative of the bellendery that goes alongside Palace posters fun on here.

I’m now with the mods, I don’t think that Palace fans on NSC should be banished to a pathetic “away end” I think that keeping the clowns on here..where we can see them...is the right thing to do.

If NSC ever became like the BBS. Then I’d just give up. We are soooo lucky. Our mods are broad minded and tolerant. What happens on the Holmesdale is EXACTLY why Dougie,et al are what they are. And why we aren’t them.
I agree.

I've only ever looked at their forums when they've been linked here, generally when someone has mentioned something funny on there. BBS or Holmesdale.chav, seem pretty similar anyway.

Not great debate. But you have to give them a chance. Once. Or maybe twice.....

We have our fair share of idiots here, it's part of what makes a football forum fun. We disagree, we take the piss, we try not to overstep the line.

I think the moderation on here is pretty much spot on. I've been called out for swearing too much (I swear much more in real life but still...) and using insults that some may find offensive (only to Palace GOONS or Tony Yaxtit-Uno supporters) and I've taken it on the chin. I don't want to offend or upset anyone.

But sometimes the Palace filth on here overstep the line.

"I know where you live" type stuff. I mean, really. What's wrong with these pricks?

From the evidence on this thread, and particularly from the sad cases. It seems I'm some sort of celebrity to them?! What?!!!

Post a few facts on a BRIGHTON forum and apparently that makes you a target. Not that I could give a flying **** about being targeted by Palace as they'd miss anyway.

But really. Grow up boys.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The BBS away end is the very sewer of online humanity. Like a leprosy-ravaged corpse, it is host to a group of persistent festering maggots who endlessly roll around in their own filth, utterly oblivious to the human revulsion which they engender amongst anyone with the brain capacity beyond a semi-lobotomised rotting pilchard immersed in a neglected latrine on a romanian building site.

Scum is too high a word for them.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The BBS away end is the very sewer of online humanity. Like a leprosy-ravaged corpse, it is host to a group of persistent festering maggots who endlessly roll around in their own filth, utterly oblivious to the human revulsion which they engender amongst anyone with the brain capacity beyond a semi-lobotomised rotting pilchard immersed in a neglected latrine on a romanian building site.

Scum is too high a word for them.

That's racist against Romanians punish:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

I agree, the call NSC North Korea Chat, but on that away end they show exactly why places like these need mods to sometimes act.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seemingly the offer now is £40m + 3 players.
Jenkins on, Chambers & El wotsit have the dubious honour of knowing they are valued at -£13m and 1 third of Tumble, each!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I see Winifred has finally broken into a very very poor Ivory Coast team (his 2nd choice country as he wasn’t god enough for his actual one) only to get booked for throwing a tantrum (could have been red) and then subbed off :ffsparr: :lol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Zaha watch 2018/19

Seemingly the offer now is £40m + 3 players.
Jenkins on, Chambers & El wotsit have the dubious honour of knowing they are valued at -£13m and 1 third of Tumble, each!!

Now Koscielny seems like a player with the attitude and wit expected of a Palace player. I wonder if Arsenal would throw him into the mix with the Tumble deal? Vastly better than anything they have at the moment.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In the percentage of the Man U sell on is the value of the three Arsenal players added on to the £40million?

Doubt it very much - they’ll just say the players are loving on a few and the fee is £40mil... still way too much for an overrated player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here