Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Something positive for the leavers reported in the Guardian

cda6cbffe01d4fafffc3f55a6f9e0b4b.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tories begging for a General Election. It’s like ppf begging a Millwall fan for a reach around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ken Clarke has basically just roasted Boris in to an impossible position. Best speech in the HoC for years and it came from a Tory.

I’m someone who would never vote Tory. It’s just something I could not countenance.

However, one thing that I have learnt from Brexit is that there was a number of honourable, capable, principled and honest politicians on the Tory benches. You’d be proud to call the likes Ken Clarke a mate.

Boris however . . . . . . . .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You seem a bit rattled now.....
Keep calm and try again.

sigh......
You appear to have forgotten already that you love this

"Never respond to rudeness. When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are. Don’t take it personally be silent."

If you think someone is being rude to you..........shut up

You know what to do

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
"Still negative". Not positive, just not quite as negative.

“Speaking to MPs on the Commons Treasury committee, he said: “There is real progress on the ground, there is real progress in the financial system, and that has some positive knock-on effect on confidence and financial markets as a whole.”

Makes you wonder what other doom might be “Not quite negative “ maybe?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fantastic demonstration for the Brexiteers, showing them how democracy, properly applied can (hopefully) help avert disaster. Democracy in action. Dynamic and effective. Look and learn, Leavers.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Something positive for the leavers reported in the Guardian

GDP down 5.5%, unemployment up to 7% and inflation up to 5.5%. What's positive about that then? Or did you not bother to read the article and just posted the headline because you got excited at it?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m someone who would never vote Tory. It’s just something I could not countenance.

However, one thing that I have learnt from Brexit is that there was a number of honourable, capable, principled and honest politicians on the Tory benches. You’d be proud to call the likes Ken Clarke a mate.

Boris however . . . . . . . .

100% :thumbsup:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
sigh......
You appear to have forgotten already that you love this

"Never respond to rudeness. When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are. Don’t take it personally be silent."

If you think someone is being rude to you..........shut up

You know what to do

Yes... I need to hold you to account (as the responsible grown up I assume you are) for the offensive language you use. Try again.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
GDP down 5.5%, unemployment up to 7% and inflation up to 5.5%. What's positive about that then? Or did you not bother to read the article and just posted the headline because you got excited at it?

Just another Leaver ignoring the facts. As per.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here