Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
When something is being said to be really shit rather than really, really shit, and you see that as positive, you know you’re absolutely ****ed.
Said the same earlier. Oh right, we're not going to be shot in the face, what's that? you're giving me 'insert life threatening disease here' instead? finally some good news at last...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sort yourself out HWT, or I will have to put you on ignore!

Playing Devil's, well, not exactly advocate....warm hand holder?

I mean, the fat oaf must have some plan, some picture of what 'win' looks like? He can't just be busking, can he? Can he? Well, given enough wine and charley, and a lack of ay scruples, maybe I could rock up to parliament, recite 'the boy stood on the burning deck' in latin, nip off to the bogs so some ingénue could give me a quick nosh, then waft back to recite The Wreck of the Hesperus in Greek . . .doddle. But...has it really come to this in the mother of all parliaments? ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
4-0

:lolol:

Love it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i see May's WA is back on the table.

It will be funny if it's passed after she's left office

Saw that.
It would certainly give those MPs who want to do everything in their power to stop leaving with no deal the opportunity to voice an opinion for leaving with the deal instead. Might be enough of them now who are just fed up and want a chance to get some sort of leaving over the line.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
There will never be any deal which parliament will vote for, and they will always block no-deal.

People can vote to leave the EU, they can vote for MP's based on their promise to honor that vote, but in the end, the people have no power, they have no say.

Brexit will never happen. Remain, by crook or by hook, will be the end result.

Sadly this is it. I voted to remain but accepted the referendum result to leave. Leave means leave, whether with or without a deal. Politicians should be aside there ambition and get on with doing what the majority voted for. May could not get through her deal so we should leave without one.
The EU should come out and say take the deal that was on offer or **** off without.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes... I need to hold you to account (as the responsible grown up I assume you are) for the offensive language you use. Try again.

And yet you never hold any of your fellow remainers to account when they're rude and offensive ….. how strange. You really need to work on not being offended so easily - how on earth do you get through each day ?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Sadly this is it. I voted to remain but accepted the referendum result to leave. Leave means leave, whether with or without a deal. Politicians should be aside there ambition and get on with doing what the majority voted for. May could not get through her deal so we should leave without one.
The EU should come out and say take the deal that was on offer or **** off without.

No, IF we have to leave, then we leave with a deal - you know, that easy one that was promised during the referendum campaign, the one that some (not all) Leavers were persuaded by.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
1642–1651 didn’t count then [emoji23]

Nope. See above. It was a war of the ruling classes.

The only reason common folk got involved was to feed their kids.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
And yet you never hold any of your fellow remainers to account when they're rude and offensive ….. how strange. You really need to work on not being offended so easily - how on earth do you get through each day ?

....Remain voters have not used offensive language towards me. You have.
If you held someone to account who had bad-mouthed you, I would be sympathetic towards you. Consistency.
Thank you for maintaining a reasonable standard this time...... It's an improvement.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So we have a government that can’t govern as it is well short of a majority and a parliament refusing an election. God knows where it goes from here.

Election I reckon.

:lolol:

I don't want one for a while. I'm loving seeing Boris squirm and seeing the Tory party literally disappear up it's own backside.

I say the Tory party but it really isn't that anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here