Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thank you Palace

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
For today, and today only,

Thanks Palace, and thank you Wilfred.

Right, I’m off for a bleach scrub down, I feel so dirty.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry but I will refrain from complimentary remarks in favour of Crystal Palace until Brighton fail to earn any more.
What? Did you even read my post?

I don't actually think Palarse saved us, if we hadn't taken points from early games like West Ham, Wolverhampton, WW and Crystal Palace twice, we wouldn't have been safe...simples..
I guess you didn't read my post either.

D

Deleted member 2719

Has anyone actually gone as far as to call/text to thank a palarse fan friend yet???

I just can't bring myself to do it.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
What? Did you even read my post?

I guess you didn't read my post either.

:) Yeah I did, my praise for Palace even in sarcasm will still have to wait. Praise in any way for CPFC, even the six points, makes me feel weird, especially after the dreadful experience today of wanting them to win.....:smokin: now

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:) Yeah I did, my praise for Palace even in sarcasm will still have to wait. Praise in any way for CPFC, even the six points, makes me feel weird
Well it's not praise if you're saying 'thanks for being shit'.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sadly I did read your post, I don't agree it was ONLY Palarse, we did win some games you know?
But you replied that they didn't save us (I didn't say they did) and that we wouldn't have been safe if we hadn't beaten Palace twice (and some others once), which is exactly what I had said.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
So, you didn't.

Thanks Palace for the 6 points, and maintaining our little rivalry for another season.

This is my rival. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Again *sigh* I'm not thanking CP, they didn't keep us in the PL, we did. Not doubting thanks is due for the 6 points, but not going to thank them for keeping us in...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Using the word 'thanks' suggests otherwise.
It's a pisstake you ****wit.
Tiggaaar I'm happy ok stop being such a downer with your pedantic stuff. It is boring.
I'm happy too, hence thanking Palace for letting us do the double over them. Not in the least being a downer, and I'm hardly being pedantic, I'm just explaining the post as it seems to have gone over your head. Ironically you're trying to be pedantic if you're saying that I've praised them because I said the word 'thanks', completely missing the point that I said thanks for being shit :shrug:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Glad you’ve stayed up, can’t see the point of rivalry if we don’t play each other. Gives us the chance to avenge you doing the double over us this season.

It was interesting reading your matchday thread, it was like watching a Palace game through the eyes of a Brighton fan. Weirdly enjoyable.

For what it’s worth, I thought we rarely needed to get out of second gear today, and never thought we would lose after the first goal. Funny how we all see games differently.

See you guys next season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Again *sigh* I'm not thanking CP, they didn't keep us in the PL, we did.
It's like when a team win a game, and the fans say 'thanks for the 3 points'. Everyone understands what that means, but you're on hand to say 'we don't need to thank them, it was our players who performed well to earn those 3 points'.

Get out more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here