[Football] Dean Saunders sent down

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We could say how unjust it is that he got a prison sentence- even a very small one- for a a "mere" driving offence.

Or, we could just tell him to accept responsibility for his selfish actions and be hugely grateful that he didn't kill somebody else's beloved daughter, son or parent while he was driving in as pissed a state as he quite clearly was. At no point has he expressed even a shred of remorse for being such an utter, utter dickhead: instead, he banged on about how his behaviour and reluctance to provide a specimen might have been down to his asthma, an innocent misunderstanding about the law, and an unexpected reaction to medication he was on. Bollocks, "Deano": the sole reason you didn't provide that specimen is because you knew you were wankered and were about to lose your licence. I'm more than happy to see people like him locked up (shame he looks like he's going to weasel out of it). It should happen more often, then it might mean fewer shattered lives.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You'd think that had to be photo shopped. He needs to be shadowed by paramedics.

Instead I'd bet he spends his actual time shadowed by paralytics.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This wasn't an impromptu social situation where he had one extra unplanned drink that tipped him over the limit. When he woke up that morning he was going to Chester races, he was going to have plenty to drink and then drive home again - that's the behaviour of a c*nt.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He is slaughtered

When sobered up he must have realised we'd get to see footage of him w***ered.

Why the fudge can't people just own their shite?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We could say how unjust it is that he got a prison sentence- even a very small one- for a a "mere" driving offence.

Or, we could just tell him to accept responsibility for his selfish actions and be hugely grateful that he didn't kill somebody else's beloved daughter, son or parent while he was driving in as pissed a state as he quite clearly was. At no point has he expressed even a shred of remorse for being such an utter, utter dickhead: instead, he banged on about how his behaviour and reluctance to provide a specimen might have been down to his asthma, an innocent misunderstanding about the law, and an unexpected reaction to medication he was on. Bollocks, "Deano": the sole reason you didn't provide that specimen is because you knew you were wankered and were about to lose your licence. I'm more than happy to see people like him locked up (shame he looks like he's going to weasel out of it). It should happen more often, then it might mean fewer shattered lives.

All of this....but we all know how this will end - he'll get the weasel super-lawyer and friend to the guilty rich and find some ridiculous loophole that gets him out of a jail sentence. Will probably end up with the arresting officer being reprimanded and the sarge having to pay his dry-cleaning bill........and then we'll have Brazil and all the other pisshead cronies on TS having a bloody good laugh about it. Selfish, thoughtless w*nkers.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I agree completely but are you not appalled that a police officer's bodycam footage is available to NSC and anyone else?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree completely but are you not appalled that a police officer's bodycam footage is available to NSC and anyone else?

Are you suggesting bodycam footage shouldn't be available post conviction?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He hasn't been convicted
Eh? I thought he'd been convicted and sentenced?

BREAKING | Former Liverpool* striker and current TalkSPORT presenter Dean Saunders, 55, has been jailed for 10 weeks at Chester Magistrates' Courts after pleading guilty to failing to comply with a roadside breath test and failing to provide a breath sample for analysis.
Plead guilty and jailed, but not convicted - how does that work?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here