Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mike Dean performance

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Couldn’t make the match, can’t wait to see them.

What’s the betting shite MOTD doesn’t analyse them?

Deffo won't bother with analysis, seeing as they didn't impact the outcome of the game. Reckon they'll focus on Murray/Andone contrast, or pick one of ours at random and say they were the reason we won the game :lolol::facepalm:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Couldn’t make the match, can’t wait to see them.

What’s the betting shite MOTD doesn’t analyse them?

I wont take you up on that bet. Bernardos was a definite pen, I had a good view of it. I actually missed the Andone one got distracted by letting someone past me :ffsparr:

Edit to add they have 3 Man U goals to drool over as well.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Ignored 2 blatant penalties when in perfect position to see them. The commentators on my stream just couldn't believe he failed to award same.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Penalty Claims
Andone - looked a look shout to me.
Bernardo - nailed on, fouled at least once in that run.

Murray elbow
Should he have been the 100th Mike Dean sending off?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The only shock wasn’t that he missed clear penalties, it was that he didn’t change the result

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Dean was excellent until the Andone and Bernardo (if I remember correctly) penalty calls, both of which were blatantly wrong.

I personally don’t think the first penalty call for handball was a penalty though. It hit his arm from about a yard away. In real time that’s impossible to get your arm out of the way.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Missed a penalty according to everyone I’ve spoken to. Yet to see the TV replays.

That’s serious, but he did seem to make the right calls everywhere else on the park.

Perhaps he has listened to some of the criticism leveled at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I actually thought he was having a good game until turning down those blatant penalties for us at the end. Although the assistant referee was perfectly placed to give the first one.

Agree entirely. I was almost admiring him, but then with the penalty shouts, it was true to form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here