Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We lost, at home, 0-5 to Bournemouth and 0-2 to Cardiff, and you call us miserable f***ers? You win funniest tosser of the day.

So you don’t think putting it right like he did today merits plaudits?

No wonder so many fans of other clubs think our fans are entitled tossers with posts like that

I suppose it suits you if we go down without a fight them does it?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Get the impression that some wanted a defeat, so that Hughton got dismissed tonight.

I’ll take the point and worry about the big picture this summer.

This. I'm proud CH is our manager and he GOT US to the PL. Will he take us forward? Probably not but I'd rather go down with him than Do what other clubs try to do. Lets get safe and think about the future when we are.

D

Deleted member 2719

Too many miserable c*nts around here.

Too many fickle ones's also.

They want Hughton out on Tuesday and they will be back on the love bus after a mass defending job we scraped through in.

Happy for the point, but like I have said any manager in the world can say okay lads all out defence and fingers crossed.

I personally won't be happy until we try playing with some freedom, whatever division we are in.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So you don’t think putting it right like he did today merits plaudits?

No wonder so many fans of other clubs think our fans are entitled tossers with posts like that

I suppose it suits you if we go down without a fight them does it?

No
Not entitled, just want to see us play football
No

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

They want Hughton out on Tuesday and they will be back on the love bus after a mass defending job we scraped through in.

Happy for the point, but like I have said any manager in the world can say okay lads all out defence and fingers crossed.

I personally won't be happy until we try playing with some freedom, whatever division we are in.
Did you enjoy our promotion season, “we’re on our way” and all that?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

It's a Hughton love in....

giphy.gif

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
same dour, rear guard, bus parking, negative, anti football performance....very much required on Tues! Come on Liverpool

Ha...good shout, if we could get away with it...and pull off a point against one of the top 6...let us park.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Bollocks. Every person I know who wanted him out still do so. Thankfully they aren't thick enough not to realise it was job done today, no matter how we did it.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India

Yep - Ok - Who do you want to see us get over that line? That's pretty much all we need to do right now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No
Not entitled, just want to see us play football
No

Look, I am not questioning your intelligence here, but after losing so badly, did you honestly think hughton was going to send out a team to go gung ho at a decent side with a decent home record who were 7th in the league? Seriously????

If you want fluid entertaining football at the moment go watch Liverpool

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wipe the tears and read it again. I don't think you can grasp basic English in this state of mind.

The subject is before the verb "hint hint".

Is this your attempt at a put down? I have many currently, yours is very weak. If diverting the shit BHA are in is your way of dealing with it then fair enough, I feel for you. I get many likes for what I am saying, which, is about our club, not about idiots like you, because I care. A point today v Wolves is much appreciated, but we still haven't scored in 5, we are still backs to the wall and we are still awful. Is that against your ethos, is your personality that fragile? Sorry if my views don't match up with yours. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here