Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Which other users have nazi inspired usernames and post links to far right, anti-semitic youtube channels? Do tell.

[MENTION=481]Voroshilov[/MENTION] a Russian General who ordered the murder of Polish officers ask him about his user name:dunce: usual bed wetters wetting themselves
regards
DR

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We could still enjoy the benefits of the EU internal market ( like Switzerland, Iceland and Norway ) via EFTA membership. Its the 9th largest trader in the world in goods and 5th largest in services. These are open, developed economies, performing far better than their size suggests.

I've advocated joining EFTA (or, rather, remaining in it) right from the outset. I still think it's the best solution

Jan 30, 2008
Seems like reality is starting to dawn on the remainer clique on here, hope you're not going to throw your toys out of the pram shortly ,lets face it the stalling has come to an end and Democracy will prevail, it would have saved you all the heart ache if you were all a bit more Democratic LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Any Tory hopeful talk about it?

They did before the referendum .... since then, there's been a lot of silence

It's an approach that would get through parliament, I'm still unsure why no-one mentions it

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=481]Voroshilov[/MENTION] a Russian General who ordered the murder of Polish officers ask him about his user name:dunce: usual bed wetters wetting themselves
regards
DR

Do you feel proud, on a day like this, using a sign off that was the leading reason for the sacrifices made ?

Jan 30, 2008
This is how is starts... some are fascists, others are fascist enablers, and/or apologists, and/or defenders. How anyone can fail to stand up to it, whether they be Leave or Remain supporters, is beyond me.....

I'm not any of those:dunce: but thanks for painting a picture
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This thread is getting toxic. Me, a reluctant remainer who spends much time attacking ridiculous swipes at leavers intellects. Folk have views to be considered on both sides.

As for the Fairy, I think we can all agree, it's time the DR thing was banned from his signature. We all know what it means. I don't mind being offended, but I don't think, with any standard or value, it should be allowed in discourse. Given the national events of today it brings this home.

What say the MODS ? [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]
Yep. To allow the sign off “DR” on today of all days. The anniversary of D-Day. Mods, do the right thing. Show some class, because Ppf won’t.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This thread is getting toxic. Me, a reluctant remainer who spends much time attacking ridiculous swipes at leavers intellects. Folk have views to be considered on both sides.

As for the Fairy, I think we can all agree, it's time the DR thing was banned from his signature. We all know what it means. I don't mind being offended, but I don't think, with any standard or value, it should be allowed in discourse. Given the national events of today it brings this home.

What say the MODS ? [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

I'm not a moderator. There have been time when DR has been banned and also from this thread. If you see a post that is offensive, use the Report system.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I'm not any of those:dunce: but thanks for painting a picture
regards
DR

.... and there's me thinking you were.... a Leave Supporter and I was writing a post on a thread rather than painting a picture.

Your comments are not as unambiguous as your initials.....

Would a picture help you with your understanding?

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not a moderator. There have been time when DR has been banned and also from this thread. If you see a post that is offensive, use the Report system.

Thanks. I thought with your sensible input you were a shoo-in. I'd vote for you.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

The DR unit part of the Waffen SS were responsible for countless atrocities, and even the murder of allied troops involved in the liberation of Europe.

Lest we forget the sacrifice of many people to put an end to such brutality.

Two of the many heinous actions these units were involved in.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-malmedy-massacre?parent=en/10811

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

1 minute 40 in is Robert Herabas one of only 6 survivors on that fateful day, he has worked tirelessly all his life to ensure people do not forget.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C1D2903970AFFDC0581DC1D2903970AF&&FORM=VRDGAR

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Thunder Bolt isn’t a mod.

This thread has been toxic for months. If you don’t want to inhale the toxicity then don’t open or contribute to it. Don’t think it isn’t regularly discussed.

Reporting individual posts that break the site rules is the way to go. But they have to be the site rules and not your own personal politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here