Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Mr Trump tells the news conference: "I heard that there were protests, I said, 'where are the protests, I don't see any protests'.

"I did see a small protest today when I came, very small. So a lot of it is fake news."

:lolol: he is comedy gold

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
On a no deal Brexit? Trump - “I don’t like to take positions....” - “it probably should happen” - “yup I think it will happen”

:lolol: Donald

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
wrong thread

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mr Trump tells the news conference: "I heard that there were protests, I said, 'where are the protests, I don't see any protests'.

"I did see a small protest today when I came, very small. So a lot of it is fake news."

[emoji38]ol: he is comedy gold
Was listening to the Speeches at work with an earpiece in, couldn't help punching the air a shouting " Fake News '! When Trump said it in relation to the protests.. Hilarious!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This press conference is shambolic.

Trump just confirmed that the NHS is up for grabs in the trade deal.

That will be ALL OVER THE NEWS.

He just ****ed it up.

So will we give £350m a week to the NHS or America?

I'm sure the bus said it was going to the NHS.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wow! Maybot reading off a pre-prepared script and- there we go! - Trump doing exactly the same. They both sound like hostages with somebody holding a gun to their head. Shame on both those vile people.

****s
The speech from May was extreme ass licking of the highest standard. Trumps speech was pretty good for once but , you can see why they had to read their speeches rather than gush from the heart ... when confronted by questions both are utterly shambolic.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wow! Maybot reading off a pre-prepared script and- there we go! - Trump doing exactly the same. They both sound like hostages with somebody holding a gun to their head. Shame on both those vile people.

****s

I've only heard a bit of his speech from today, but with both of those two, it's go to the point where I don't believe a SINGLE word they say. Trump, especially, has a knack of saying lots of words that don't actually mean anything. It's quite a skill, to be fair...

D

Deleted member 22389

This press conference is shambolic.

Trump just confirmed that the NHS is up for grabs in the trade deal.

That will be ALL OVER THE NEWS.

He just ****ed it up.

Is that what he exactly said?
If some parts of the NHS are for sale, I should imagine it will be things like prescription delivery, which a lot of companies now seem to do for the NHS.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are not getting a trade deal with the US anyway unless the Good Friday Agreement stays in place.

So it'll have to be a customs boundary in the Irish Sea or *no deal* on US Trade.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
On a no deal Brexit? Trump - “I don’t like to take positions....” - “it probably should happen” - “yup I think it will happen”

:lolol: Donald

Wouldn't NO DEAL be great we could rid ourselves of all those unhelpful trade agreements that allow us to have a large trade surplus with the US currently.

Raw WTO would be so much better, we could start from scratch and get a far better deal in no time at all.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Is that what he exactly said?
If some parts of the NHS are for sale, I should imagine it will be things like prescription delivery, which a lot of companies now seem to do for the NHS.

He said in response to a question which included reference to the NHS, that for a trade deal everything was on the table. May stepped in afterwards and just said there would be negotiations by both sides.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So will we give £350m a week to the NHS or America?

I'm sure the bus said it was going to the NHS.

Don't worry, Boris or Gove will ensure that the £350m is paid the to the NHS, who will then quickly pay America. Thereby Boris can avoid any further Court appearances on misleading the public

D

Deleted member 22389

He said in response to a question which included reference to the NHS, that for a trade deal everything was on the table. May stepped in afterwards and just said there would be negotiations by both sides.

Did he say the NHS or Health. Because Health could mean lots of things, one of those being Health insurance just like companies offer in this country.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Corbyn said he was prepared to meet Trump (despite Trump's refusal) appealing to Trump to "chase down all forms of racism" and claiming that "all governments had a duty to oppose racism".

May we therefore assume that Corbyn has no intention of ever being in government?

D

Deleted member 2719

USA and the UK is such a special bond.

Attachments

• 6271045301_4e337347d5_b.jpg
    6271045301_4e337347d5_b.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 135

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here