Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] cpfc vs BHAFC

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Who knew they loved crafts so much. I wonder if they're making finger puppets as well?

They're already ahead of you

71I1t6L8OeL._AC._SR360,460.jpg

And at Selhurst that's just one hands worth !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is useless without a poll. I suggest a choice between:

- The OP is a genuine poster
- The OP is so arrogant he thinks we are too stupid to remember he was outed for what he is some weeks ago

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You have fanatics?!

Palace win, Bitshuyi is a great signing, and masks a lot of your shortcomings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic observation there.

Us at home is a different proposition. Best thing you can do is sit back and let us have the ball, which I’m sure is your game plan anyway. Not expecting a high scoring game. 1-0 or 2-1. I’m sure the players are aware they owe us for the last horror show. Wilf coming into form just about the right time too.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
This thread is useless without a poll. I suggest a choice between:

- The OP is a genuine poster
- The OP is so arrogant he thinks we are too stupid to remember he was outed for what he is some weeks ago

Only posting as he/she is obviously feeling confident poor lamb seemed to lose their log in details after the last humiliation.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Due to the lack of palace threads on here atm I thought I’d start this one ( if it’s allowed ).
What are your feelings and predictions for saturdays game ?
Form generally goes out the window in these type of games so it’s never a forgone conclusion as to who wins but you hope for the best . Me ? I’m quietly confident , over to you .

I am pleased your confident, as you were when you predicted a 2-1 Palace win at the Amex. When you were embarrassingly humiliated by 10 men. So hopefully a repeat

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Fantastic observation there.

Us at home is a different proposition. Best thing you can do is sit back and let us have the ball, which I’m sure is your game plan anyway. Not expecting a high scoring game. 1-0 or 2-1. I’m sure the players are aware they owe us for the last horror show. Wilf coming into form just about the right time too.

What about the fall guy left back..is he looking up more nasty things to say to Shane?

What say you?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I mean old Cesar whatsis catapult name from Chelsea also got a head nut from Harold Kane and he fell back and died...oh wait a minute..

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Big game is the week after. Let’s see who’s reserves are better

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am pleased your confident, as you were when you predicted a 2-1 Palace win at the Amex. When you were embarrassingly humiliated by 9 then 10 men. So hopefully a repeat
Never forget!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd make Palace favourites, you've hit some form and should be safe with something to spare.

But yesterday's result has transformed the way we approach the game. We could have been going there on 27 points, very anxious and already in the bottom three. Results all went our way, and I think we'll give it a right go now.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Palace look full of confidence at the moment and are at home so the odds are in your favour, but we have both just won easing our relegation fears slightly but not completely.
Several of our better players are returning to fitness some form or just back from suspension.
Both teams have one eye on an FA Cup game shortly which might have an impact.
I would expect it to be a tight game with Palace to win but having said that a draw would not surprise me

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Really looking forward to their Ultras embarrassing themselves, posting pictures & continuing to keep the club as the biggest laughing stock in football.
Bunch of absolute clowns.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I’m heading to this game expecting nothing. Palace full of confidence at the moment, looking very lively up front. We are still trying to regain good early season form. Yesterday’s win was a nice start but I expect Palace to be up for it next week keen to atone for their Amex no-show.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oddly, I'm less confident than I would have been if we hadn't beaten Huddersfield yesterday. To go into a derby game having not won in the league this calendar year with, our away form, against a palace team that is on a great run, would be set up for the 'upset' Brighton win. Now we've got that monkey off our back, I'm not so sure. So will probably go to my default position v Palace of assuming the worst...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Form goes out of the window . Even though it’s a early kick off the atmosphere will be great and the fanatics are painting banners as we speak !
That sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing them.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Zaha seems to right in a spot of form at the moment, which concerns me. He'll be fired up to make amends for the earlier crying game - so I'm fearing the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here