Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Your post would be poignant if she was doing something remarkable not going on a show where your only chance to survive another week is to wear as little as possible and nail a thick six packed goon.

Really? You only back your friends kids when they do something "remarkable" the rest of the time you just go "meh, whatever"? Ok fella, but not me.

I think we've seen that the pressures and stresses of being in, and and life after, this show is dangerously high.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know her voice is a bit stuck up but didn't think she was that bad until now. Unreal parenting and snobbery.

Oh yes, I'm not being controversial, I have honestly really disliked her for a long time.
There are plenty of other targets in the media, but Allsopp is right up there with the type of person that I really dislike.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Amy now has my attention.
I f*******g hate Kirsty Allsopp.
Stuck up stupid bitch.

:lolol: oh me too. Kirsty Allsopp is a MASSIVE c**t. Not only that but Amy is spot on in her assessment. Who books club class for themselves but not for their kids because it's "spoiling"? Answers; a) someone who wants to get rid of their kids for a few hours and enjoy free booze and food whilst inflicting them on the rest of the plane, b) someone who knows there will be free seats and is skanking the airline.

Absolutely nothing to do with not understanding because you don't have kids. I've got two and they fly with us. We've flown Ryanair and Easyjet and they've had to bundle in with us. They've also flown Club Europe on BA and Virgin Upper Class long haul from the days when I was travelling with work all the time and had shitloads of airmiles. They're not spolied.

Now firmly Team Amy. Might even tune in.

EDIT - from the piece. "presumably un media-trained" :lol:

Not only was she spot on, as above, but has presumably inherited a bit of straight talking from dad, all good in my book.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I think NSC takes the credit for that as Harty was responding to someone claiming here that the Albion should replace Russell Slade with Alan Ball, despite Ball being dead for two years at the time.

It was Micky Adams El Pres.

PS Thanks for all the support gents (and ladies), it wouldn't have been my choice but to reiterate I support Amy every step of the way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Harty was responding to someone claiming here that the Albion should replace Russell Slade with Alan Ball, despite Ball being dead for two years at the time.

It was Micky Adams.

You were wrong to ridicule the suggestion, though. Even a dead Alan Ball couldn't have done a WORSE job than Adams was doing at the time!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Almost impossible to imagine more of a non-story than this? It's hardly Ali v Frasier.

These things tend to take on a life of their own and any controversy no matter how trivial, fuels the fire. Ultimately its all about trying to get as many people watching ITV adverts as possible and if there was no controversy, they would have to create it. kerching !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
17 pages , i still have no idea who she is or who she's related to , and by the end of the series , i probably still wont , will i be denying myself some powerful finger on the pulse viewing ? i doubt it , so see you all on page 134 , i'm going for a dump .

Oh and before some smart alec says well watch it then , i can tell you i managed 3 episodes of , In The Line Of Duty , so i know all i need to know about shyte pointless TV .

Good Job Steve :lolol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
[video]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=288056876 8651241&id=238579402850204[/video]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here