Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 26th to 28th April

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Luck was on our side, Cardiff missed 3 easy goals and Fulham keeper played a blinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Luck was on our side, Cardiff missed 3 easy goals and Fulham keeper played a blinder

We can take something from that game, don’t feck about waiting to go a goal down before you start playing

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yesssss!!!

Watched a stream of the Cardiff game and that last 10 minutes was the most stressful of the seaso! How Cardiff didn’t score I don’t know?! Rico has been really poor this season but my god he came up trumps just now!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yesssss!!!

Watched a stream of the Cardiff game and that last 10 minutes was the most stressful of the seaso! How Cardiff didn’t score I don’t know?! Rico has been really poor this season but my god he came up trumps just now!!

Incredible scenes. Cardiff didn’t bother for 80 minutes, and then could have had 4 or 5 in the last ten minutes. Heart in mouth stuff.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like people have lost interest but no Maitland-Niles against us as he has been sent off for two yellows.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This Arsenal result is good. If United can somehow beat Chelsea then they’ll not let up in intensity in their remaining two.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
5live just said “Arsenal have conceded the most away goals in a season in their history. Only 80 minutes with a man advantage gave them a 1-0 win at Vicarage Road”.

Yet another club with a busy transfer window this summer.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Are we all United fans today as we need them to beat Chelsea to give themselves a chance of Champions League by beating Cardiff.

Might be wrong, but if any team in the top four wins either the Champion's League or the Europa League (Liv, Spurz, Chels and Ars all in the semis), this would mean 5th place would be enough to secure a Champions League spot. Whatever happens, Utd should still be in contention for 5th before the Cardiff game (their other game is v Hudds). It will take place before the European finals, so there will still probably be a chance that 5th place might be all they need, which would give them everything to play for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here