Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Set up to lose then. Why isn't Gross on the bench and Bissouma not playing at least he drives forward at pace

Being saved for coming on in the 50th minute for when we're 2-0 down, and injecting some pace into the midfield for a 4-2 comeback win! :rave::albion2:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What was that famous quote about the definition of insanity again.....

chris-hughton-quote-i-feel-for-the-lads-and-they-are-all-bitterly.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No complaints from me with that line up. Hard working team going back to basics. Sensible imo

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our front 3 doesn’t exactly have pace either. 4-3-3 you’ve got to be looking to counter attack fast, no chance with these slow coaches.

We don't have to attack, Murrayoffside will be off-side anyway.

I confidently predict 6 offsides + 1 disallowed (for offside) = 0 goals for Glenn tonight.

(for the hard of thinking this is a post created for bouncing)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Rather have the players on the subs bench to be honest

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Bernardo on the bench Bong starting :annoyed: goodbye 3 points hello relegation dog fight. Just hear it now ‘we were up against a good strong team with lots of quality’ :yawn:.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
What a bunch of whingers NSC has become. If it was online support that determined success we'd be down already.

PG (signing off for the evening)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Same old, same old then.

Hopefully we’ll be able to hold on for 70 minutes at 0-0 before he brings on a bit of pace up front/in midfield. In fact it might be better at 1-0 Leicester or he’ll keep the same players on.

Leicester have a lot of ability in the team, lots of good individuals etc, etc, etc, etc.........

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Really struggling to see anything other than defeat tonight and with the green kit, I fear a cricket score.

#Rational

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
What a bunch of whingers NSC has become. If it was online support that determined success we'd be down already.

In defence of the whingers (me & co), we have had some experience of how this all plays out over the past season and a half. I shall be delighted to be proven wrong.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I have never been one to criticize the manager but I feel so deflated looking at that team. I cant understand why Bernardo and Bissouma are on the bench given how poor our form has been. Surely they have earned a shot. Given the appointment of Rodgers has been confirmed and will give them a huge lift I can see absolutely nothing except a defeat tonight.

What was that famous quote about the definition of insanity again.....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Writing off our online support before we've even kicked off? If our success was determined by our analysis of our online support, we'd be down already.

I'm outa here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here