Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you sorted out your attire for Saturday?

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
suit.jpg

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Kappa Tea-shirt
Fila Top
sergio Tacchini shower jacket
Chunky Lois Cords, slit at the bottom seams and frayed around the edges
Kickers or Adidas Shoes

80's Hair Cut

Hoping to bump into the Mayne Line Service Crew, to give them back their calling card they left me with.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I dont usually wear football shirts to games - but for this one Im digging out my late brothers Skint shirt to wear.
He only saw us at the Amex a handful of times in the first season before passing away, and he would've LOVED to have been at Wembley tomorrow.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I wish people on this thread would avoid outfits of Rubber Fetish and Mankini's and thongs

I am trying to read the thread in my office and it's not looking too good people passing my desk and seeing all those images on my screen #shot-to pieces-reputation.com

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think you do.

I'm normally a massive hypocrite about the stripes. I love seeing a packed Albion crowd all in blue and white, but personally never, ever wear colours to a game. I just expect EVERYBODY else to do so.

This time we all should make the effort.

You have convinced me. I shall drop the bat and throw the stripes back into the mix.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'll be wearing my speedos and a smile!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This. Absolute sweat-tastic plastic shirts.

You are allowed to wear a cotton t-shirt or something underneath it, you know? :shrug:

Any bag bigger than an A4 piece of paper will need to be deposited prematch in a locker of site for £10. [Allegedly its terrorism related and not in anyway a money making venture]

It isn't. Read the FA link - they take the costs of providing the bag deposit scheme from the takings, and all profits go to charity.

The entire point of it is to dissuade anybody from bringing a bag at all, not to make a few grand.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
All set...

My mate is a very snappy dresser, somewhere between mod and hipster, and, it seems, actually has that blazer or similar and is wearing it tomorrow. I'm yet to be convinced but, if he does, he's the sort of geezer that could carry it off. I, on the other hand, would look like a bald tramp who has been stuffed in to two sewn together Tesco bags.

I don't own a blue and white striped Brighton shirt (for the same reason as above), the only replica I have is the old black and red Skint away from 2000, so I am sticking to the mod theme with a blue and white Pretty Green tracksuit top. Came very close to getting blue and white Gazelles yesterday. Maybe for the final.

The kids in our party, however, will have one Withdean to Wembley t-shirt and one replica shirt. Junior GB also wants to get his face painted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here