Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Biggest game of the Tournament so far, England take on New Zealand at Chester-le-Street, need to continue their form against India or rely on an unlikely loss by Pakistan.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Another beautiful day going to be wasted parked in front of the telly, trying to pretend I'm working from home and not having a sneaky beer. Or nine.

This tournament must have had a severe impact on the Nation's productivity.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
England win toss and BAT

England unchanged from India match. Ferguson and Sodhi out for NZ with Southee and Henry in.

England 1 Jason Roy, 2 Jonny Bairstow, 3 Joe Root, 4 Eoin Morgan (capt), 5 Ben Stokes, 6 Jos Buttler (wk), 7 Chris Woakes, 8 Liam Plunkett, 9 Adil Rashid, 10 Jofra Archer, 11 Mark Wood

New Zealand 1 Martin Guptill, 2 Henry Nicholls, 3 Kane Williamson (capt), 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Tom Latham (wk), 6 James Neesham, 7 Colin de Grandhomme, 8 Mitchell Santner, 9 Tim Southee, 10 Matt Henry, 11 Trent Boult

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Biggest game of the Tournament so far, England take on New Zealand at Chester-le-Street, need to continue their form against India or rely on an unlikely loss by Pakistan.

I'm not sure a Pakistan defeat to Bangladesh is THAT 'unlikely'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
England win toss and BAT

England unchanged from India match. Ferguson and Sodhi out for NZ with Southee and Henry in.

England 1 Jason Roy, 2 Jonny Bairstow, 3 Joe Root, 4 Eoin Morgan (capt), 5 Ben Stokes, 6 Jos Buttler (wk), 7 Chris Woakes, 8 Liam Plunkett, 9 Adil Rashid, 10 Jofra Archer, 11 Mark Wood

New Zealand 1 Martin Guptill, 2 Henry Nicholls, 3 Kane Williamson (capt), 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Tom Latham (wk), 6 James Neesham, 7 Colin de Grandhomme, 8 Mitchell Santner, 9 Tim Southee, 10 Matt Henry, 11 Trent Boult
We should win then.... Or its 26-3 and we choke!

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Another beautiful day going to be wasted parked in front of the telly, trying to pretend I'm working from home and not having a sneaky beer. Or nine.

This tournament must have had a severe impact on the Nation's productivity.

TMS on the phone is all I've had to keep me going for the last month, enjoy it you lucky sod!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here