Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Good to see Izzy back on the bench. Hoping he can be an impact sub for the next few games.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why has CH started Bong ahead of Bernardo... and why is Bissouma not starting? :(

Well nobody expected that line up!!!!!!

Cos we're playing to not lose, instead of playing to win.

Are you new here of sumfink?

Same old slow midfield

Propper Stephens 1 goal in a season and a half lol bong starts as well trying to get sacked
At least two wingers small blessings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was already feeling pessimistic but seeing that team selection has made me feel even more disheartened. How does Hughton think picking the same old team and tactics is going to turn around our pitiful away form. Baffling.

I wont say I told you so, knew this would be the team at 1pm this afternoon.

Im not saying sack him, but this selection is why unfortunately CH has taken us as far as he can.

looks like we're going for an all out keep it safe line up.

Set up to lose then. Why isn't Gross on the bench and Bissouma not playing at least he drives forward at pace

Just in the boozer in Leicester, not expecting a result with that starting line up. Not seen many Brighton up here, anyone know how many we’ve sold?

I have never been one to criticize the manager but I feel so deflated looking at that team. I cant understand why Bernardo and Bissouma are on the bench given how poor our form has been. Surely they have earned a shot. Given the appointment of Rodgers has been confirmed and will give them a huge lift I can see absolutely nothing except a defeat tonight.

What was that famous quote about the definition of insanity again.....

Well, at least i have some telly to catch up on

Our front 3 doesn’t exactly have pace either. 4-3-3 you’ve got to be looking to counter attack fast, no chance with these slow coaches.

Which leaves us with zero attacking outlets. This is 90mins of hanging on for a 0-0.

Two games away from the sack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't have to attack, Murrayoffside will be off-side anyway.

I confidently predict 6 offsides + 1 disallowed (for offside) = 0 goals for Glenn tonight.

(for the hard of thinking this is a post created for bouncing)

Another cheerful match day thread. Nailed on victory.

Rather have the players on the subs bench to be honest

Puzzled why March is still a shoe-in for a starting role. Something needs to change in order to stop the slide.

Bernardo on the bench Bong starting :annoyed: goodbye 3 points hello relegation dog fight. Just hear it now ‘we were up against a good strong team with lots of quality’ :yawn:.

Same old, same old then.

Hopefully we’ll be able to hold on for 70 minutes at 0-0 before he brings on a bit of pace up front/in midfield. In fact it might be better at 1-0 Leicester or he’ll keep the same players on.

Leicester have a lot of ability in the team, lots of good individuals etc, etc, etc, etc.........

Really struggling to see anything other than defeat tonight and with the green kit, I fear a cricket score.

#Rational

4-0 defeat incoming

Same old lineup.
Against a team looking to impress the new manager.

Can't see anything but a loss to be honest.

Happy to be proven wrong of course.

After the last ten results with pretty much that team that line up is laughably predictable. The only one positive is Locadia couldn't be selected otherwise sure he would have started too. Really starting to worry that Hughton has totally lost the plot and we are going down.

Think they got wind of the Line Up and turned back.
Not won in the League in 2019 but keeps rewarding the same players...

I am beginning to wonder whether CH knows what he is doing. A seriously uninspiring team selection. Slow with absolutely nobody in the side who will worry the opposition. Hope I'm eating humble pie at 2145 but I doubt it. 4.0 to the Foxes for me although it pains me to say it.

Well I think it’s a good squad for the game , seeing Izquierdo and until today apparently mummified Locadia both on the bench gives me a crumb of comfort before the Huddersfield game , the experiment of don’t lose has been over tried to the point of ridicule now and the actual team does surprise me unless Bissouma and Bernardo are not quite 100% then I think the only person that doesn’t realise they should start is the manager , please prove me wrong Mr Hughton, COYG

Same line-up that has relegation away form in 30 matches, but with a worse right-back. Logic dictates the outcome will be a Leicester win by 2 goals - 2-nil or 3-1.

What does Hughton think will be different this time?

I don't know who is worse at repeating the same proven failed recipe - Theresa May or Chris Hughton?

Bissouma and Izquierdo needs be STARTING FFS! (for Stephens and Gross, March behind Murray.)

Christ, I might head back to the Brexit thread to cheer myself up a bit...:cry:

Is it 4-4-1-1 or 4-3-3

Feeling uninspired

Looking forward to the last 5min with Bissouma and Izzy on the pitch. We’ll be at least 2-0 down but hey ho.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Never tell me the odds.

4-0 Leicester

Let’s be honest we need a massive (titanic) miracle this evening. I foresee confirmation of how far we’ve gone in a season - and that might well prove to be backwards.

We shall see.

Got a bad feeling with all this fuss over Rogers, they will be fired up now and the crowd will be onside instead of booing them. Going to be a hard old night especially if Cardiff do well

Urgghhh ..... green kit

:albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Could one of you fine fellows send me a stream [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looks like it going to be a long night

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I only said what I said because of all the negativity posted, not because I was being negative!

Love the alternate scarfs though, quality!

:albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion: :albion2: :albion:

I wasn't judging anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here