Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Glenn Murray is a very good player

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I always rated him but he had poor attitude at times (much like Ulloa seems to have at the mo I'm afraid)
Has Ulloa really got a poor attitude at the moment? I know he gets frustrated with the lack of service sometimes, but I've never felt he was having a Murray sulk. And he's scoring every single game.

Would the Palace fans on here say that they were enjoying their season? Being belittled by Man Utd fans for their tinfoil Holmesdale display, hundreds of home stand seats at Selhurst Park taken by away fans
Were the seats definitely sold to Utd, or did the 'Palace fans' just turn up in their Man U kit?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Yeah, well Poyets muppetry over Murray has resulted in him being involved in a relegation dogfight between him and Palarse.

Just sit back and enjoy.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Many Palace fans would like to see us promoted into the same division as them, not that they'd ever admit as much.

Would the Palace fans on here say that they were enjoying their season? Being belittled by Man Utd fans for their tinfoil Holmesdale display, hundreds of home stand seats at Selhurst Park taken by away fans, more defeats than wins/draws, sitting in grounds like The Emirates and Old Truffle surrounded by silent stands full of football tourists from all over the UK who know nothing about football outside of their pathetic little bubbles, but who still cock a snook at lesser visiting teams like Palace, viewing them as an irrelevance, Saturday 3pm kick offs rarer than a Holmesdale fanatic getting home post-match and asking his mum if she's doing a whites wash after she's fixed his dinner and wiped his snotty nose.

I am absolutely loving this season. You might be too had your side not bottled it and put up a fight against us in the playoffs. While it's true that the home fans at the Emirates and Old Trafford was appalling, we showed them what a proper atmosphere is like and pretty much everyone in the Premier League would say that Palace fans are the best in the division when asked. The media certainly love pointing out how good we are, which is quite nice.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I am absolutely loving this season. You might be too had your side not bottled it and put up a fight against us in the playoffs. While it's true that the home fans at the Emirates and Old Trafford was appalling, we showed them what a proper atmosphere is like and pretty much everyone in the Premier League would say that Palace fans are the best in the division when asked. The media certainly love pointing out how good we are, which is quite nice.

It's all your bright jester outfits and the custard pie fights...not to mention the little car that all the doors fall off and the bonnet keeps popping up that everyone enjoys.

And those massive shoes.

And the red noses.

You're the laughing stock of the prem mate. CPFC, CPFC, CPFC CPFC CPFC ad nauseum.

It's hardly "The Fields of Anfield road" is it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yeah, well Poyets muppetry over Murray has resulted in him being involved in a relegation dogfight between him and Palarse.

Just sit back and enjoy.

Just imagine both us and Gus surviving this season.
The meltdown would be VERY enjoyable.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
It's all your bright jester outfits and the custard pie fights...not to mention the little car that all the doors fall off and the bonnet keeps popping up that everyone enjoys.

And those massive shoes.

And the red noses.

You're the laughing stock of the prem mate. CPFC, CPFC, CPFC CPFC CPFC ad nauseum.

It's hardly "The Fields of Anfield road" is it.

The laughing stock of the Prem according to Brighton, Millwall and Charlton. And absolutely nobody else.

Try listening to any professional pundits. All they do is praise us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Erm...Dean Wilkins.

Dean Wilkins first conversation with Glenn Murray went

DM "Who are you"

GM "Err....I'm Glenn Murray, just signed for you, has the chairman not told you"

Two months later Murray puts in a transfer request (the first of three whilst at the club).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The laughing stock of the Prem according to Brighton, Millwall and Charlton. And absolutely nobody else.

Try listening to any professional pundits. All they do is praise us.

I'll post you just some of the comments on twitter from 'away days' about your fans (none are Albion Charlton or Millwall):

[MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]dale87: @theawayfans #ultras #englandsnumberone #hahahahahaha #laughatpalace

[MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]WHUFC: @theawayfans Absolute embarassment

[MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]dale87: just keep laughing at Palace

They've outsang Arsenal, they've held some plastic above their heads. Let's get the medals out now lads [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] fans are number 1 #haha #*****

As I say - none are fans of any if those clubs and all random twitter stuff from the other night. This also factually proves what your saying is... Well wrong! The only people that started this 'best fans in the lg' billocks was your own 'fans' - or 'ultras' or 'coin throwing kids' or (my favourite from a copper I spoke to who does ur matches) 'load of spotty little kids trying to give it the biggen'

Oh I forgot the one who ran into court crying to his dad cos something fell on his head in the court toilet :lol:

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'll post you just some of the comments on twitter from 'away days' about your fans (none are Albion Charlton or Millwall):

[MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]dale87: @theawayfans #ultras #englandsnumberone #hahahahahaha #laughatpalace

[MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]WHUFC: @theawayfans Absolute embarassment

[MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]dale87: just keep laughing at Palace

They've outsang Arsenal, they've held some plastic above their heads. Let's get the medals out now lads [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] fans are number 1 #haha #*****

As I say - none are fans of any if those clubs and all random twitter stuff from the other night. This also factually proves what your saying is... Well wrong! The only people that started this 'best fans in the lg' billocks was your own 'fans' - or 'ultras' or 'coin throwing kids' or (my favourite from a copper I spoke to who does ur matches) 'load of spotty little kids trying to give it the biggen'

Oh I forgot the one who ran into court crying to his dad cos something fell on his head in the court toilet :lol:

So many you've quoted one twitter twice !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Murray was a class act for the Albion, in the final 18 months he just got better and better. Brilliant finishes from chances and not even half chances, hold up play, skill and vision in setting up Barnes/Bennett/Calderon/Crofts, and great at defending aerial set pieces.

Poyet blundered big time in a childish silly cause célèbre he created, to show who was boss, and over the very reasonable wage aspirations of Murray. The signing on fee, transfer fee and wages awarded to CMS, absolutely dwarfs this in terms of cash outflow and negative contribution to the club's accounting losses.

Little wonder Bloom, aided by the stronger day-to-day management of Barber, and with FFP coming, drew a line in the sand over Poyet's spending demands and autocratic judgement on transfers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
my favourite from a copper I spoke to who does ur matches 'load of spotty little kids trying to give it the biggen'
If you're a silly young Londoner who wants to act like he's something (and this only applies to one section of Palace's fans), you can either go and support Arsenal et al and be laughed at, or go to Palace and be lorded as an 'ultra'. While it's utterly embarrassing, it is easy to see the appeal for wannabe gangsters.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
GM is decent but I think Ulloa is better just needs the service! GM last season had great service from the flanks Ulloa is feeding off of scraps

Disagree. Murray can finish just as effectively with either foot as well as a great heading technique both in scoring goals and clearing the lines. Yes, lots of support from the wings last year but we've also seen how well he lived of scraps for us. Ulloa is a great header of the ball but he's yet to demonstrate lethal finishing with his feet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here