Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This morning I have mostly been tracking the January singings.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mac Allister - playing every week - lovely deadball assist the game before last. - nos 10 black.

Băluţă - playing every week - (solely based on this one vid) seems to have a 'relaxed' style to defending.
Misses a header late on - nos 99 (class) blue.

Mlakar - Not kicked a ball since singing - Murray up to his old tricks again?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mac Allister - playing every week - lovely deadball assist the game before last. - nos 10 black.

Băluţă - playing every week - (solely based on this one vid) seems to have a 'relaxed' style to defending.

Just does headers?

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Well done Stat. About time you did something useful. Keep up the good work !!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

There is a mid-season break in the Slovenian league. NK Maribor went to a training camp in Turkey for about 10 days at the start of February, during which they played 5 matches. Mlakar started the first on February 5th and was subbed off after 67 minutes. He didn't feature in any of the others. In a report on the Maribor website on February 15th their coach made a statement that google translate rendered as "Mlakar: there are knee problems that have been going on for almost 2 weeks now. It's not bad, but it can not train with full load."

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is a mid-season break in the Slovenian league. NK Maribor went to a training camp in Turkey for about 10 days at the start of February, during which they played 5 matches. Mlakar started the first on February 5th and was subbed off after 67 minutes. He didn't feature in any of the others. In a report on the Maribor website on February 15th their coach made a statement that google translate rendered as "Mlakar: there are knee problems that have been going on for almost 2 weeks now. It's not bad, but it can not train with full load."

He's definitely one of ours then. :lol:

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't going to :bounce: so soon, esp as Mlakar still isn't starting, and Tudor's team got beat 1-0, but the Jocko has just leveled it up for the Juniors and I'm old enough to be amazed that I can show you:-

[tweet]1107028981986013187[/tweet]

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I wasn't going to :bounce: so soon, esp as Mlakar still isn't starting, and Tudor's team got beat 1-0, but the Jocko has just leveled it up for the Juniors and I'm old enough to be amazed that I can show you:-

[tweet]1107028981986013187[/tweet]

Warren’s going to have to some practising for those “Goooool” commentaries

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's the wannabe Jocko's second of the game:-

[tweet]1107045013366734848[/tweet]

from the Argentinian wing of the Albion's supporters club (no me neither)

There's 5 minutes to go and Jnrs are currently 3-2 up.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was recently in Buenos Aires for a few days but couldn't find any Argentinos fans to ask about him. They all seemed obsessed with Boca Juniors and River Plates rivalry.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but every once in a while the 21st century amazes me.

There I am sat in the sofa, in the better half of West Sussex watching a shite film with my kids
I notice my telephone light up.
For no reason my telephone is telling me Argentino Juniors as scored.
A 5 second Twitter search and I'm watching said goal.
10 seconds later I'm sharing said goal, while the match in Argentina still hasn't reached half time.

Not exactly Ceefax or the Brighton Line, is it?

It beats roaming around Buenos Aires.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but every once in a while the 21st century amazes me.

There I am sat in the sofa, in the better half of West Sussex watching a shite film with my kids
I notice my telephone light up.
For no reason my telephone is telling me Argentino Juniors as scored.
A 5 second Twitter search and I'm watching said goal.
10 seconds later I'm sharing said goal, while the match in Argentina still hasn't reached half time.

Not exactly Ceefax or the Brighton Line, is it?

It beats roaming around Buenos Aires.

If you believe that you must have led a very sheltered life !

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It feels like the depressive doom and gloom from the weekend is lifting, and we can't have that now can we.

Neither of the 2 Eastern Europeans played at the weekend.
Both teams are in cup semi final action this week.

Better news for the wannabe Argie from Scotchland, as he played.
His team lost 2-0.

The futures not bright!!! :lol:

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We have a goal.

Not from the Argie Jocko.
Or t'other fella who didn't play.

But with his first appearance in this thread Mlakar (in white) scored the winner at Slovenia's answer to Wambley.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My mistake I thought Jocko McArgieface was off for a bit, but it turns out he was involved in a cup.

The already written off (by 1 poster) signing doesn't really appear till the end of the highlights, where he set up his teams last goal, then finishes off the highlights with a sweetly struck 20 yarder.

Nothing much from t'others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here