Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Honesty I think Russia is far more dangerous then Isis

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
and they(the Russians) can jet into the heart of our country and kill people
they are not very nice people
Who are you to say that all Russians are not very nice...Load of bollocks pal and you know it.
So it's o.k for us to invade other country's and kill thousands of people for years and years A?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well not every continent or country is the same and people should realise that others have a different opinion throughout the world...You can call 3 or 4 billion people ignorant,but that's just your opinion.

They can have a different opinion, but the basis of their opinion comes from ignorance and bigotry. The source of that ignorance and bigotry can be challenged, be it from religion or politics.

We're not much further down the line in this country, just look what happened to Alan Turing.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They can have a different opinion, but the basis of their opinion comes from ignorance and bigotry. The source of that ignorance and bigotry can be challenged, be it from religion or politics.

We're not much further down the line in this country, just look what happened to Alan Turing.
Maybe so or maybe we're ignorant and gays shouldn't exist ?
One word against another and both sides should be respected regardless :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would you respect the views of those who say blacks shouldn't exist too, or Jews?
You could do a list as long as the Eiffel Tower and debate for years....Blacks and Jews are a race and religion and nout to do with sexuality.
So you admitting that religious people are brainwashed into their beliefs?
My point is that I believe they're brainwashed and in my eyes religion is complete utter bollocks,but in our world I,e the west we're taught into respecting religious beliefs and to accomadate their way of life.
How do you teach the millions and millions in this country that homosexuality is normal?
You can't educate religious people on homosexuality can you?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nope I also hate seeing woman kiss in public

Fair play to you then.

However, if I was to see, in public, Holly Willoughby in a rubber nurse's uniform dripping cream onto the writhing and wanton body of Konnie Hug, and then slowly, deliberately, licking it off before kissing Konnie full on the lips, I suspect I would watch, as would my very good friend [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Maybe it shouldn't just be about black players boycotting it? Maybe we all should. FIFA needs a kick up the arse and ****ing up their precious world cup would probably be just what they need. You can include the Qatar one in that too.
****sigh**** does it really matter? It's only words , you seem permanently outraged at things like this .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You could do a list as long as the Eiffel Tower and debate for years....Blacks and Jews are a race and religion and nout to do with sexuality.
So you admitting that religious people are brainwashed into their beliefs?
My point is that I believe they're brainwashed and in my eyes religion is complete utter bollocks,but in our world I,e the west we're taught into respecting religious beliefs and to accomadate their way of life.
How do you teach the millions and millions in this country that homosexuality is normal?
You can't educate religious people on homosexuality can you?

I'm with you 100% in terms of religion, but slowly, very slowly in some cases, many religions have become more tolerant.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Fair play to you then.

However, if I was to see, in public, Holly Willoughby in a rubber nurse's uniform dripping cream onto the writhing and wanton body of Konnie Hug, and then slowly, deliberately, licking it off before kissing Konnie full on the lips, I suspect I would watch, as would my very good friend [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] .
Lol....That would make you a very naive and gullible man as these types are only attention seeking and have men wrapped round their fingers just like strip bars.
Cheaper and better to bang one out online me thinks:wink:

Two woman having sex or a man bashing a woman....what would turn you on the most?
Has this conversation last week with the lads and it was 50/50....I would prefer to see a woman get pounded as two woman would be as boring as F and its gay sex lol

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm with you 100% in terms of religion, but slowly, very slowly in some cases, many religions have become more tolerant.

Rome wasn't built in a day.
Totally agree with you and must confess I've been rather ignorant in the past and often have a gay or two turn up via different groups in town....Even the chap who lives above me is as bent as a 9 Bob note lol.....they're great people,but still not keen on men or woman kissing or holding hands in public.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Fair play to you then.

I wouldn't just be watching ........:thumbsup:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Totally agree with you and must confess I've been rather ignorant in the past and often have a gay or two turn up via different groups in town....Even the chap who lives above me is as bent as a 9 Bob note lol.....they're great people,but still not keen on men or woman kissing or holding hands in public.
99% of straight blokes cringe when seeing men showing each other physical affection, it's just not the done thing to admit it in some circles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here