Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gutless players. Clueless manager.

I hope Bloom does actually have some balls.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
The reason why our last three home games have been so poor is that we have very average players led by a dinosaur of a manager.
That was hard to say, but it’s true.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Anyone who blames the players for this when they're obviously told everygame to sit off and defend our box is an idiot. I even see some people asking for us to get a new striker who can 'score goals'. Guess what, Andone and Murray can finish chances, guess what they can't do... Score when everyone behind them is in our half. This isn't the players fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
This is our best chance at a goal currently
200w_d.gif

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not a single touch in their box let alone a shot of any kind. Awful to watch. Must get sacked at full time.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
"The lack of quality, the simple passing, on a brilliant pitch is just not there" - NBC pundit, not sure who, Englishman.

Our fame precedes us all over the globe.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Newcastle kind of decide to maybe take off a player who’s been unable to walk for the last 20 minutes, because they might as well have 11 players on the pitch I guess. Though he still scored, of course, from a sitting position in his wheelchair.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here