Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
£20M for a forth choice striker. The world's a crazy place. No thanks.

Price TBD. 4th choice TBD. Other than that, agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Poor attempt - I won't waste anyone else's time here by picking you to pieces but suffice to say you're barking up the wrong tree with me - the mirror is where you need to start when weighing up truly pathetic

[emoji50] Feeble comeback with ZERO actual content. Have another go [emoji1782]

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Watched the stream today..looked good, however obvious issues were that neither Hemed OR Connolly anywhere near the team.

That makes me think both must be not in plans increasing likelihood of new striker...

ALSO, dont want to get too excited but Jurgen looked good today!

Sounds about right...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
... and a certain Timothy Castagne is playing for Atalanta who Potter is already a fan of and wanted back in January for Swansea. Atalanta value him at £6m, he's a 23 year old right back and has played for Belgium at international level.

Can't imagine we would scout a Swansea player, as we'd have all info we would require.

Great post and very interesting...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Apparently Brighton, Liverpool and Swansea are interested in West Brom's 18 year old striker Rayhaan Tulloch who played against us in the cup this season, according to the mail online, sorry not able to post link.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
... and a certain Timothy Castagne is playing for Atalanta who Potter is already a fan of and wanted back in January for Swansea. Atalanta value him at £6m, he's a 23 year old right back and has played for Belgium at international level.

Can't imagine we would scout a Swansea player, as we'd have all info we would require.

Great spot.....

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

It also makes sense to watch Atalanta as they generally play 3-4-3 so we know their players would fit into the system that potter played today

EDIT: I would definitely mark out Hans Hateboer as someone to look out for form Atalanta too. Started a LOT more games in the right wing back role than Castagne last season, is quite fast, only 25 and a good passer of the ball. He also has decent G/A numbers. Either Castgane or Hateboer would be a very good signing

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
It also makes sense to watch Atalanta as they generally play 3-4-3 so we know their players would fit into the system that potter played today

EDIT: I would definitely mark out Hans Hateboer as someone to look out for form Atalanta too. Started a LOT more games in the right wing back role than Castagne last season, is quite fast, only 25 and a good passer of the ball. He also has decent G/A numbers. Either Castgane or Hateboer would be a very good signing

Castgane is definitely the most likely. Both Atalanta and the player are more keen for a move to happen, he also came through the Genk academy and was in their under-19 team at the same time as Trossard. Having both will make it easier for them to settle in the area.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am going with the old Doris Day song Que Sera Sera

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here