Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manu

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS, far too early to judge...

Oh, and he was extremely unlucky to be pulled-up for a non-existent foul when he would have been clean through on goal... eat that Robinson, you ****ing Muppet...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It wouldn't surprise me if Manu won the premiership this season ...they look assured and have got back to the days when the defence was like a fortress.

Oh........

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
He needs games. Unfortunately he's currently not good enough to start them, and we're never bloody comfortable enough in a game for us to afford a luxury sub.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The dip in quality down that side when he replaced Murphy was incredibly obvious. I agree though, a loan looks the way to go, particularly when KLL is fit again.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It is too early to tell for sure, but I reckon he is going to make you look a mug for that comment before the season is out.

I really hope the lad does but just can't see it somehow.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A fan near us shouted do we still have the receipt for him?

I don't think there's such a thing as refunds.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
IMO Manu did not enhance his reputation yesterday,but he is young and i have not given up on him . I guess we paid rather less than 1.5 ml up front for him,and that's probably the going rate,for a punt !

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Didn't CH say something on Radio Sussex about playing him in the next U21 match to get some game time? That sounds like a good idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here