Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier 20/21st April

Over the season Cardiff have become a much better than us. That it took them time might be the only thing that saves us but I want to see how we approach the Newcastle game before being more definite

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Over the season Cardiff have become a much better than us. That it took them time might be the only thing that saves us but I want to see how we approach the Newcastle game before being more definite

9 players (plus keeper) behind the ball, 9-0-1 formation, defend desperately and score no goals. Any further information, please feel free to ask me.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sky’s commentator is a bottler. After 5 minutes Camarasa went down lying with a completely fake head injury, the ref rightly said play on. The ball was then kicked out for the air ambulance to land. Not a questioning word said by the commentator about it, instead he meticulously looked on replays for the foul that never was.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff showing that you don’t have to stick everyone behind the ball to compete with a top six team. Worryingly they seem to have real belief. Come on Liverpool score and deflate them before one of their breakaways ends in a goal.

Impressed by how hard they are making it for Liverpool, why aren’t they nervous and error prone.

Liverpool will put one of these chances away but would be nice if they did it before the 86th minute

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dunno about you fellas, but this is just as nerve wrecking and heartbeat increasing as yesterday

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Liverpool will put one of these chances away but would be nice if they did it before the 86th minute

Of course it would be better for our nerves, but if it was that way, the deflation of the cardiff players, if they got that close, would make it worth it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looks like one of those days so far. Similar to us yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here